- Replaced HIMEM.SYS with FDXXMS.SYS (better memory management)
- Typo fixed in HTML code (thanks yaywoop!)
- General code cleanup on all scripts
- Powerpoint-style GUI added
- Disclaimer screen added
Changes in v1.6:
- Updated all firmware to iXtreme v1.6
- 0800 Mode for Samsung/BenQ/Lite-On (thanks to iXtreme v1.6)
- Added 'Donations' screen, to show my appreciation :)
Changes in v1.53:
- Replaced MTKFlash for DOSFlash
- Improved Samsung Detection
Changes in v1.52:
- Fixed lockup/freezing issues with NTFS drives
- Improved BenQ/Samsung dumping/flashing stability
- Replaced MS-DOS with FreeDOS (more stable)
Changes in v1.51:
- Updated all firmware to iXtreme v1.51
- 100% Support for all PC SATA & IDE DVD-ROM drives
Changes in v1.5 Revision 2:
- Improved dumping/flashing speeds for BenQ/Samsung drives
- Added 'user firmware dump verification' prompt to prevent possible BenQ bricking
- Revised menus and more detailed drive flashing/dumping instructions
Changes in v1.5 (Public Release):
- Initial release
NOTE: This disc requires a VIA VT6421 PCI SATA (or compatible) card
installed, and an NTFS or FAT32 formatted HDD/partition as the
'C:' drive for this disc to work properly.
NOTE 2: This disc *might* work with other types of SATA chipsets/cards,
but it is recommended that you use a VIA VT6421 SATA card.
NOTE 3: USB serial adapters are NOT compatible with this disc!
- Make sure you have a VT6421 (or compatible) PCI SATA card installed in your PC
- Burn this ISO, and boot this disc in your PC
- Follow the prompts to mod any Samsung, BenQ, or Lite-On XBOX 360 DVD-ROM drive
- All firmware dumps, modified firmware, and other files related to the drive being
modified will be placed in the following directories on your 'C' drive:
Samsung TS-H943 - C:\SAMFILES
BenQ VAD6038 - C:\BENFILES
Lite-On DG-16D2S - C:\LONFILES
I take absolutely no responsibilty for the use of this disc by anyone. Use at your own risk!
Special Thanks & Credits:
Team HyperX - For the awesome iXtreme v1.6 firmware used by this disc
FreeDOS Project - For the FreeDOS Operating System used by this disc
Winternals - For the NTFSDOS driver used by this disc (NTFS Support)
Dennis Bareis - GETRESP (used to input variables into MS-DOS batch files)
Franck Uberto - XMSDSK (used to create a RAMDISK under MS-DOS)
Geremia, Modfreakz, Podger, Redline99 and Tiros - DOSFLASH
Caster420 - Firmtool (Samsung/BenQ/Lite-On iXtreme firmware generating)
TJ - DVDKey & DummyGen (used to dump firmware for the Lite-On drive)
DuggyUK - For information on El Torito HDD Emulation used by this disc
Xbox 360 Homebrew & PC Tools
Xbox Homebrew & PC Tools: 231 | Total Page Views: 3,264,887
Xecuter CR4 and DGX(RGX) Xbox 360 Mods Reviewed Our friend's over at Shop01media sent out a couple of RGH Chips to test out.
The first one is Xecuter DGX V1.0S
This is also known as the RGX as it was first only used to pull the key for slims ..
“Aegis Wing” is a 2-D side-scrolling space shooter that combines epic space combat with fantastic visuals, and is set to a rich symphonic soundtrack. It is set in the year 2105, when humanity must fle..