Ok, heres a list of things you will need.
1. A motherboard on your computer that supports SATA hard drives
2. Another SATA hard drive (HDD)
3. Norton Ghost or any program that will make an exact copy of your existing drive onto the new one
4. A Torx screwdriver
Upgrade your Xbox 360 Harddrive
1. First you will need to take the hard drive off the 360 and take it apart.
2. Now, connect both the xbox 360 harddrive and the new SATA drive to your computer.
3. Once both drives are connected run Norton Ghost and clone the original Xbox 360 HDD files over to the new hard drive.
BE VERY CAREFUL NOT TO OVERWRITE YOUR HDD.. I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH!!!
4. Once you have cloned the harddrive take the new hard drive and put it into the Xbox 360 HDD enclosure.
5. Stick it back onto your Xbox 360 and it should run fine.
Why Perform this Mod??
This mod will let you download more games and videos from the live arcade without worrying if you'll run out of space. Also if you are a person who loves to rip your cds to your xbox 360 harddrive then this will be Helpful as well.
Free Xbox Live Games With Gold For March 2017 Xbox Live Gold members will receive another four new free Xbox games – two on Xbox One and two on Xbox 360 – as part of the Games with Gold program in March.March 2017's Games with Gold lineup for Xbo..