Edge 360 is a new product that will allow anyone to boot unsigned code, including emulators and other homebrew software on your Xbox 360 or Xbox360 Slim console - It ships out September 21st.
Edge 360 Features:
* Booting of unsigned code on Xbox 360 and XBOX360 slim
* Compatible with both X360 (except Xenon) and X360 slim
* Works with all X360 NAND programmers
* Compatible with all X360 kernel versions
* Super easy installation (7 Wires on Slim, 6 Wires on Phat)
* Onboard Actel reprogrammable via JTAG without soldering (programmer will be sold separately)
* Booting of X360 unsigned code within max of 2-3 minutes
* Designed in Europe
* Manufactured using high quality branded components
* Budget pricing
* The Edge360 GX offers JTAG equivalent on all xbox 360 (Except Xenon)
* FFC connectors onboard offering connection to optional quick solder kit (available separately at a later date)
Best Xbox One Racing Games Itís a subject thatís open to great debate, but most people agree that the very first proper computer racing game was launched back in 1974. Called Gran Trak 10, it was a pretty basic arcade game in w..