LibFreenect Current Version: Written byMarcan Category: Drivers Page Views: 4,430
Horribly hacky first take at a Kinect Camera driver. Does RGB and Depth.
main.c implements a simple OpenGL visualization. Hopefully it should be mostly self-explanatory... You pretty much just open the USB device, call cams_init(dev, depthimg, rgbimg), and your depthimg and rgbimg callbacks getcalled as libusb processes events.
- TONS of cleanup. I mean LOTS.
- Proper buildsystem (CMake probably)
- Determine exactly what the inits do
- Bayer to RGB conversion that doesn't suck
- Integrate support for the servo and accelerometer (which have already been reverse engineered)
BIG TODO: audio. The audio chip (the Marvell) requires firmware and more init and does a TON of stuff including the crypto authentication to prove that it is an original Kinect and not a clone. Who knows what this thing does to the incoming audio. This should be interesting to look at.
Minecraft is Coming to Xbox Game Pass in April Microsoft has announced that Minecraft is making its way to Xbox Game Pass (@XboxGamePass) next month.Xbox Game Pass members will soon be able to create and explore their very own world where the only..