Halo: Reach hits the stores Tuesday, September 14th 2010.Published by forahobby on Monday, May 24, 2010
Tagged: Gaming, Xbox 360, Xbox Live,
The Halo saga reached a dramatic climax with Halo 3, but the franchise did not end there -- not by a long shot... Now, the released date for "Halo: Reach" has been officially announced. Halo: Reach will hit the shelves on Tuesday, September 14 2010. .
More than 2.7 million players make history with record-shattering demand for the "Halo: Reach" multiplayer beta.
Developed exclusively for Xbox 360 by acclaimed studio Bungie, "Halo: Reach" drops players back into the iconic universe they love so they can experience the birth of the "Halo" legend. During the past 10 years, the "Halo" franchise has inspired multiple New York Times best-selling novels, comic books, action figures, apparel and more, and it has sold more than 34 million games worldwide to date.
"'Halo: Reach' is the culmination of a decade of 'Halo,' a franchise that has become a global entertainment and pop-culture touchstone," said Phil Spencer, corporate vice president of Microsoft Game Studios at Microsoft Corp. "Just as 'Halo: Combat Evolved' catalyzed the success of the original Xbox to define a decade of entertainment, 'Halo: Reach' will push the boundaries for what's possible in video games and help make 2010 the biggest year in Xbox history."
Full details on the contents of the Limited and Legendary editions are below:
Halo: Reach Limited Edition - $79.99 (USD)
In addition to the game disc and manual, the Limited edition includes:
Halo: Reach Legendary Edition - $149.99 (USD)
- Game disc housed in recovered ONI ”black box”
- An exclusive Elite armor set for use in multiplayer modes
- Artifact bag containing Dr. Halsey’s personal journal and other classified documents and effects that unravel long held secrets from the “Halo” universe
The complete “Halo: Reach” collection. In addition to the game disc, manual, and the complete contents of the Limited edition, the Legendary edition includes:
360-Hq Games Database
- Noble Team statue expertly crafted by the artisans at McFarlane Toys. Individually molded, hand-painted and individually numbered, this statue is a must-have for any serious “Halo” fan
- UNSC-themed custom packaging
: Halo: Reach for Xbox 360
( Subscribe via