Microsoft sells more than 2 million Xbox One consoles in 18 daysPublished by forahobby on Thursday, December 12, 2013
Tagged: Hardware, Xbox One,
Microsoft has announced that the Xbox One has sold more than 2 million units in 13 markets over the first 18 days, averaging over 111,111 units per day.
Since its launch on November 22, Xbox One is proving to be the must-have gift this holiday season, with more than 2 million consoles sold through to consumers worldwide, averaging over 111,111 units sold per day.
Some solid numbers coming out of the global Xbox One launch last month:
- 2 Million Consoles sold through in 13-markets in the first 18-days
- Over 83 million hours in games, TV, and apps on Xbox One since the system launched
- 39 million Xbox One achievements unlocked
- 595 million total Gamerscore achieved on Xbox One
- At peak demand, customers were ordering the Xbox One console at over 1000 units per minute on Amazon.com
Xbox One brings the best games, live TV, Skype, sports, fitness, music and more to one system at the center of the living room, all available at the command of your voice. With 22 hotly anticipated games, including 10 exclusive titles, and entertainment apps, YouTube, Netflix, Hulu Plus, and many more Ė Xbox One fans have the best entertainment and games available on one console this holiday season.
If you're lucky enough to pick up your own Xbox One this holiday, be sure you head on over to our brand new XBOX ONE website XBOXONE-HQ.COM
where we try to provide you with all the latest Xbox One news, video game release dates
. Come and get involved and introduce yourself in our forums and meet up with our members on Xbox Live for some online multiplayer action.
: Xbox Wire
( Subscribe via