Microsoft Announces Upload Outreach Program - Win an Xbox OnePublished by forahobby on Thursday, August 22, 2013
Tagged: Gaming, Xbox 360, Xbox Live, Xbox One,
Microsoft announced today that the Upload Outreach Program, an exciting new program offering users the chance to win their very own Xbox One has now begun. Create and upload your own 1 minute video of your favorite Xbox 360 games for your chance to win.
"We are excited to announce the Upload Outreach Program, an effort to attract creative minds from around the world to become a major part of the Upload experience." said Major Nelson.
Watch the video just after the break for contest details and get uploading.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
IF YOU’RE SELECTED
- Create a 1 minute video about any Xbox 360 or Xbox One game you love
- Upload it to the web so we can see it (use Youtube, Vimeo, or any public website we can access)
- Send us the link to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 15, 2013 18:59 ET
Microsoft will notify you by email and you will receive:
- An Xbox One
- A 1-year Xbox Live Gold subscription
- A selection of Xbox One Launch games*
- The opportunity to collaborate with the Upload team
If you're looking for more Xbox One games
, release dates, game trailers
come and check out our new Xbox One website XBOXONE-HQ.COM
and register for free before the launch. We'll have players online day one, so come join up.
( Subscribe via