We all know Activision and Infinity Ward have been working on new Downloadable Content (DLC) and a patch for the hottest game of the year Call of Duty 4 but will all your hopes and dreams be answered with the next update??.
Now we are sure that you all have your own wish lists and fixes for "Call of Duty 4" but if some news sources are to be believed three (3) of the first new maps due will be easily recognized by most people who have played the single player campaign.
Below we will show you some un-confirmed pics of the multi-player loading screens from in-game which are rumoured to be the new upcoming maps (DLC).
Rumoured COD4 Maps:
With the release of the new PC editor I would say that these maps could be fake since anyone with a PC and the COD 4 map editor could make whatever they like. I guess we will just have to wait and see.
As always, for all the latest info on Call of Duty 4 stay tuned to 360-hq.com and track cod4 via our Xbox 360 Games Database.
A big thanks to "oStealthASSASIN" for the heads up..
We're happy to announce that starting immediately, a new title update for Crackdown is available on Xbox Live that will enable downloading of the Halo 3 Beta. Also, as a consolation for lost time and inconvenience, we are extending the Halo 3 Beta end date to Sunday, 6/10, at 11:59 PM PDT.
Team XeDEV have just released their new homebrew Xbox360 dashboard with FTP support and many more features.
You might be wondering why it's XeDEV who are releasing this.. Since some people left the team, they don't want to retain the "freexex" name anymore. Also changed the name to XeXmenu (this is because XeXLoader is now much more of a menu than just a loader). So enjoy the new stuff :
- Gametitle extraction from NXEART if possible (toggle)
- Games with more than just one XEX will show up multiple times
* Embedded FTP Server to transfer your stuff directly from your computer
- Use xbox:xbox@ip:21
* Use FTP to read/write/delete your onboard flash
- Only user flash/flash is able to do that!
* Support for all found XEX files. Not just default.xex (toggle)
* Shows the content of any GAMES folder on any device
- Use GAMES, APPLICATIONS, EMULATORS for auto discovery menu on each device
* Switch between games/apps/emus in the discovery menu using RB/LB
* Auto scale skins for most resolutions (toggle)
* Different help screens for each menu
* Use DPad to switch between devices while browsing files
* Xbox1 compatibility partition support (if exists)
- Xbox1 partition known as "HddX"
* Alphanumeric listing for files
* No more XEX auto patching when copying DVDs
* Manual XEX patching for freeBOOT users
* Configuration menu
* Real XBox save system for the configuration
- Gamesave known as "Unkown Xbox Game"
* Chose between different skins from the configuration menu
* Support for own skins
* many more things we can't remember
Press "BACK" for detailed help pages!
Note: If you only get a black screen on startup try to delete the XeXmenu savegame known as "Unknown Xbox Game" using system tab in dash.
There are some issues with the FTP upload speed for some people at the moment. We're still working on that. This will be fixed in further releases!
On this release I am including a missing file that was causing
problems to users that used the option of the external flashers
mainly users with drives 59 and older, none 78 users complain
HATS NEW ON V3.1b:
- Added: Missing File was causing troubles to users with
- Added: Hitachi Xtreme 1.7 (Disc Jitter Fix)
- Added: Smart Hack Patcher now works for all Production Drives
V40 thru v79
- Added: Correctly show and handle of keys for Hit79 drives
- Corrected: Bug displaying Samsung FW as spoofed (display error)
- Corrected: Several other bugs
- Improved : Checksum checkup when dumping
- Added: OCX's included on the release (there are available on
Microsoft site anyway)
Source : http://xbins.org
For more information click on the Read more Button
Looks like there is a new rock god on the Guitar Hero block.. A bot getting 100% (FC) on Through the Fire and Flames with a final score of 983,802.
A video has recently been posted on youtube of a bot (robot) which can be programmed to play all Guitar Hero Songs 100% in expert mode even using the whammy bar to help maximize it's score. Not a simple task for your average human!
Check out the video below of the bot playing "Through the Fire and Flames" and getting 100%.
For those that don't know, a bot (short for robot) is a device/program that will automatically play Guitar Hero based on how it was programmed. This bot was made by modifying an Xbox 360 controller and wiring it up to a microcontroller.
Frequently Asked Questions Q: How long did it take to build this and get it working? A: I had something functional (see last video) in around 1 week. To get this fully working, it took around 2 months of working on it on and off.
Q: What system is this for? A: This is for the Xbox 360 version of Guitar Hero 3 (although untested, it will most likely work for GH1 and GH2 also)
Q: Do you play on Xbox Live? A: I have an Xbox Live account however I have NO plans on taking this bot on there just for the sake of cheating the high scores.
Q: Why would you build this to cheat?
A: The challenge of this project was making a Guitar Hero playing robot, which I assure you was anything but easy. The point was not to cheat, but to build a functioning robot, at which I feel I have succeeded.
Q: How did you get this bot? A: I built it.
Q: What does the robot look like?
A: A high quality video will be posted when I get off my lazy ass.
A lot of people have requested I make a video of the bot doing The Devil Went Down To Georgia. I would be willing to make this video, however, I would need a copy of the note chart for this song. Because it is DLC, I can't get a copy off the DVD of the game. If anyone has access to their Xbox 360 Hard Drive and is willing to send me the file I need, please private message me. The file I need is most likely called "tdwdtg.mid.qb.xen" or "tdwdtg_song.pak.xen" or something similar.
Click the read more link to view the additional video
The latest version of our FREE 360-HQ Xbox LIVE Desktop Gadget is now available for download. Registered 360-HQ.COM members can now make their selection from over 15 different Xbox LIVE gamercard styles to display on their desktop. If you're not already a HQ member sign up for free and get your gamerscore tracked!
The 360-HQ.COM Desktop Gadget for Windows 7, Windows VISTA and WINDOWS 8 allows you to embed one of our custom Xbox LIVE Gamercards directly on your desktop/sidebar. The newest version (v0.5) now features the latest Xbox 360 News.
What's New/Fixed v0.4:
- Windows 8 users must download DesktopGadgets
- Latest Xbox 360 News Displays below Gamercard
- Multi-Tabbed News Feed Integration Started (not implemented)
- more coming soon
How to Install:
1. Download the file "360-HQ_Desktop_Gadget_v0.5.zip" to your computer
2. Unzip the Desktop Gadget onto your desktop using winzip or winrar.
3. Double click the .gadget installer to start the install.
4. When the popup occurs you must click "yes" to install
5. Once it has installed and is now displayed on your desktop click on the settings icon (the spanner)
6. Enter your Xbox LIVE gamertag
7. Now choose the style of Xbox LIVE Gamercard to display.
Just remember, if you don't like our desktop gadget you can easily uninstall it at anytime.
WINDOWS 8 USERS:
Gadgets are still available in Windows 8 but you must first follow Team Window 8's simple tutorial to get them to work. You can view the Windows 8 Gadget tutorial here.
Our new Xbox LIVE Gamercards can be embedded anywhere you like and are updated constantly.
360-HQ currently features the following gamercards: Battlefield 3, Gears of War 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Homefront, The Sims 3, and Rock Band 3 with many more to be added this week. (check out the attached picture)