Sort Downloads by: Title (A\D) Date (A\D) Rating (A\D) Popularity (A\D) Resources currently sorted by: Rating (Lowest Scores to Highest Scores)
abgx360 v1.1 Newest version of the Abgx360. This update fixes the problem of the 3rd video partition coming out on new games. ABGX360 is a program you use to check your own backups and test that they have been made correctly. ABGX will check the online database and update if there are any known problems with your backup .iso. Version: 1.1 Filesize: 5.21 MB Added on: 27-Mar-2009 Downloads: 732 HomePage | Rate Resource
abgx360 v1.0.2 abgx360 v1.0.2 released!
Changes affecting all platforms:
- Added support for 4th Wave PFI/Video
- Added support for SS v2
- Added the new check for DMI corruption which the database has been using since 2009/06/14
- Added ability to at least try to verify the game data when no Xex/SS ini is available and we're not going to AutoFix
- Added support for Avatar Awards
- Added option to select your preferred language to use when displaying strings from the Xex title resource
- Added drag & drop support for the GUI Input panel
- Added option to embed images in the HTML source code as data URIs for better portability (when using HTML output)
- Added a Donate button to the GUI so you can help me pay the bills and continue working on improvements :)
- Removed "Look for verified files in the local folder only" option from the GUI. I can't tell you how many people have checked this box without reading it because they saw it in a tutorial or someone else told them to do it, and then they can't figure out why abgx360 says you need to enable online functions. Please stop writing/following tutorials! Just read the Quickstart topics, the tutorial is right there.
- Checking for updates to GameNameLookup.csv is now optional (the csv was eating 50% of our bandwidth and you probably don't need it anyway since the game name can be retrieved directly from the Xex)
- Fixed a bug where folders would be considered files when parsing the ISO filesystem on some recent games
- Fixed a bug where default.pe (a temporary file used when decompressing a compressed default.xex) wasn't being deleted automatically
- Fixed a bug where unicode code point 160 (no-break space) would be displayed in a CLI window as " ?" instead of " "
- Small changes to the way some messages are displayed (harder to miss)
Changes affecting Windows:
- Now storing data files in the AppData folder to prevent errors related to permissions and UAC. You can open the GUI and hit Ctrl+F to find out where your StealthFiles are now stored and optionally have it opened for you. abgx360 will still check for Video ISOs in the old install directory first though, so you don't need to move that 3rd Wave Video ISO if you have it saved there already.
- Using libcurl 7.19.6 which should hopefully fix some strange connection problems affecting a small percentage of users
Changes affecting Linux/BSD:
- Fixed a bug on 64 bit systems which made it impossible to read PFI/Video exceptions from abgx360.dat
- Added code to the unix version of kbhit() to prevent hanging when abgx360 is launched as a background process
Changes affecting Mac OS X:
- Fixed a bug where abgx360 would fail to launch if you supplied a filename that contained an apostrophe
- Changed the dark gray text used for things like achievement type to normal gray since it was actually showing up black (invisible on a black background)
- Removed GUI option to "Use Terminal font characters" (this refers to a Windows font which replicates CP437 characters and not Terminal.app)
Special Note: It's recommended to wait for iXtreme LT (Lite Touch) before you play any more backups or originals on an unbanned console flashed with custom firmware. Version: 1.0.2 Filesize: 4.82 MB Added on: 12-Nov-2009 Downloads: 1469 HomePage | Rate Resource
abgx v1.0.4 abgx360 v1.0.4 released!
Changes affecting all platforms:
- AntiPiracy 2.5 (AP25) replay sector for iXtreme LT+ firmware is checked for when a game has the AP25 system flag in the Xex set or when its media ID matches a list updatable through abgx360.dat (Fable III is the only game so far that uses AP25 but does not have the AP25 system flag set)
- AP25 replay data is Verified/AutoFixed according to your settings, albeit separately from the normal INI based Verify/AutoFix, so make sure to read the entire abgx360 output
- Video padding size changed to support the new AP25 replay sector using a variable which is updatable through abgx360.dat in case additional stealth sectors are needed so that the video padding check will not blank them out
- Removed short explanations of ISO filesizes (unnecessary, hard to keep updated and misleading in terms of SplitVid; just because an ISO has the space for SplitVid doesn't mean it has valid SplitVid data in that space)
- gzip compression is now supported when abgx360 downloads certain files
- miscellaneous small changes
Note: The GUI has not been changed and will still display version 1.0.2, don't worry about it as long as the CLI app displays v1.0.4
Version: 1.0.4 Filesize: 8.60 MB Added on: 23-Nov-2010 Downloads: 1004 HomePage | Rate Resource
abgx360 v1.0.5 A new version of abgx360 has been released! More information available in the 360-HQ Homebrew database. Version: v1.0.5 Filesize: 8.60 MB Added on: 09-Dec-2010 Downloads: 1216 HomePage | Rate Resource
Latest Xbox 360 Files / Popular Xbox 360 Downloads
Guitar Hero 5 features the latest and greatest in rock and roll. Players are able to configure their band members, instruments, and more on the fly. Play as your Avatar in this new music rhythm game, ..