Videogames through the ages would lead you to believe that dungeons are vast underground treasure vaults staffed with monsters obligingly waiting to be slaughtered. In truth however they are impoverished, underground cities teaming with life.
Hero is the first game to take you into a real dungeon, one where a shadowy evil has come to feed on despair. This a dungeon at war - not a place with bags of gold just lying around!
This action RPG uses Firefly's dazzling new HD engine, allowying the player to storm heroically through underground halls while taking in the detail and complexity of a world previously unseen.
Master melee, ranged, magic skills, and 'Close combat' a totally new, brutal mode of fighting as you battle your way through vast crowds of monsters. Fight alone or have a friend drop in to survive - and maybe even save - the darkest society imaginable!
- A dungeon you can believe in that represents a true underground society, featuring creatures that eat, sleep, chat, socialize, trade, and travel.
- Savage and ultra realistic moves are auto-deployed for the player, placing them in the center of a maelstrom of heroic activity!
- Fast and dirty 'close combat' emphasizes cramped quarters and being pressed by overwhelming numbers.
- Leveling up directily affects your combat ability, as you strategically choose new combat moves and even deadlier weapons.
- Open exploration let's players discover their own path and quests.
- Get together with friends on a single console or online to journey into the underworld in mulitplayer.