|GTA IV Multiplayer ModesPublished by wes213 on Sunday, March 16, 2008
Tagged: Gaming, Xbox 360,
The internet net is all a buzz with the new info being reported that GTA IV multi player modes have been revealed.
So lets have a quick run down of the features and options that are being listed for the GTA IV multi player.
* There are 15 multi player game modes in GTA IV. The rules of each game are determined by the host.
* Multi player supports up to 16 players.
* Your on line character is fully customizable. You can alter his race, sex, hair, clothing etc.
* The game modes featured are as follows:
1. Hangman's NOOSE
2. Car Jack City
3. Bomb da Base
4. Bomb da Base II
5. Mafia Work
6. Team Mafia Work
8. Team Deathmatch
9. Turf War
10. Cops N Crooks
12. GTA Race
13. Deal Breaker
14. Free Mode
* In Race and GTA Race, the host gets to decide which vehicles are involved, and the number of laps to be played. You can shoot and throw Molotov's from the window, and even steal your rivals' car.
* In Death match and Team Death match, the host gets to decide the number of pedestrians, the amount of traffic, the intervention of police (or not), and the type of weapons.
* In Cops N Crooks, one team play as cops and the other play as criminals. The cops must stop the criminals from escaping. They can monitor the locations of the criminals on their GPS systems, while the criminals don't know where the cops are.
* In Mafia Work and Team Mafia Work, you play as one of Kenny Petrovic's mafia henchmen. You must complete hits ordered by the boss (via the cellphone) before your rivals are able to do so.
* The map used in multi player is the same map that is used for single player.
* A single-player mission called "Hangman's NOOSE" features co-op. You and your friends will be able to escort a mobster, while being pursused by a SWAT team.
360-Hq Game Database: Grand Theft Auto IV for Xbox 360
( Subscribe via
Wednesday, April 14
| Hitchhiker A Mystery Game Hits Console and PC|
| Super Meat Boy Forever is Coming to Xbox One |
Tuesday, April 13
| Rain On Your Parade available to preorder on |
| Grand Theft Auto 5 and Zombie Army 4 Out Now |
| ‘Embr’ lights up Xbox, PlayStation, and Switc|
Monday, April 12
| Last Oasis Game Preview Flies Onto The Xbox G|
Friday, April 09
| Team17 Showcases A Smorgabord Of Upcoming Gam|
Thursday, April 08
| Digital Pre-order's For MotoGP 21 Are LIVE On|
Wednesday, April 07
| BIOMUTANT Available To Pre-order Digitally On|
Tuesday, April 06
| Hot Wheels Unleashed launches September 30th |
| Overcooked! All You Can Eat is available now |
Monday, April 05
| Ironic outer space survival adventure game 'B|
| RetroMania Wrestling Hits Xbox One, Xbox Seri|
Friday, April 02
| “Dark Alliance” Launch Date Set for June 22nd|
| Life Is Strange: True Colors is now available|
Thursday, April 01
| House Flipper's 'Garden Bundle' DLC is availa|
| Subnautica: Below Zero launches for consoles |
Wednesday, March 31
| The NINJA GAIDEN Master Collection Now Availa|
Tuesday, March 30
| Angry Video Game Nerd I & II Deluxe Is Now Av|
| Puzzle platformer 'Escape from Life Inc' hits|
Monday, March 29
| EA Play is Now Available on Xbox Game Pass Me|
| The Stellaris 'Nemesis' expansion launches Ap|
Friday, March 26
| Outriders Heads to Xbox Game Pass on April 1s|
| Tandem: A Tale of Shadows coming to Xbox, Pla|
| Beach Buggy Racing 2: Island Adventure Races |
| “In Rays Of The Light” is available now for X|
Thursday, March 25
| Ruvato: Original Complex releases March 26th |
| Curve Digital announces 'Just Die Already' fo|
| Best Sports Games for Xbox One in 2021|
| Survival horror game 'Heaven Dust' Is Out Now|
See All Xbox 360 News | Xbox 360 News Archive