|GTA IV Multiplayer ModesPublished by wes213 on Sunday, March 16, 2008
Tagged: Gaming, Xbox 360,
The internet net is all a buzz with the new info being reported that GTA IV multi player modes have been revealed.
So lets have a quick run down of the features and options that are being listed for the GTA IV multi player.
* There are 15 multi player game modes in GTA IV. The rules of each game are determined by the host.
* Multi player supports up to 16 players.
* Your on line character is fully customizable. You can alter his race, sex, hair, clothing etc.
* The game modes featured are as follows:
1. Hangman's NOOSE
2. Car Jack City
3. Bomb da Base
4. Bomb da Base II
5. Mafia Work
6. Team Mafia Work
8. Team Deathmatch
9. Turf War
10. Cops N Crooks
12. GTA Race
13. Deal Breaker
14. Free Mode
* In Race and GTA Race, the host gets to decide which vehicles are involved, and the number of laps to be played. You can shoot and throw Molotov's from the window, and even steal your rivals' car.
* In Death match and Team Death match, the host gets to decide the number of pedestrians, the amount of traffic, the intervention of police (or not), and the type of weapons.
* In Cops N Crooks, one team play as cops and the other play as criminals. The cops must stop the criminals from escaping. They can monitor the locations of the criminals on their GPS systems, while the criminals don't know where the cops are.
* In Mafia Work and Team Mafia Work, you play as one of Kenny Petrovic's mafia henchmen. You must complete hits ordered by the boss (via the cellphone) before your rivals are able to do so.
* The map used in multi player is the same map that is used for single player.
* A single-player mission called "Hangman's NOOSE" features co-op. You and your friends will be able to escort a mobster, while being pursused by a SWAT team.
360-Hq Game Database: Grand Theft Auto IV for Xbox 360
( Subscribe via
Thursday, September 17
| 6 Online Gaming Tips to Play like a Pro|
| Control Ultimate Edition Available Now For XB|
| Get EA Play with Xbox Game Pass for No Additi|
Wednesday, September 16
| Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time 'Remake' |
| Tin & Kuna Rolls Out Now on Xbox One, PS4, Ni|
Tuesday, September 15
| XBOX SERIES X/S: Official Release Date, Pre-o|
Monday, September 14
| Remastered version of 'Crysis' arrives Septem|
Friday, September 11
| Streets of Rage 4 Update Now Available|
| RIDE 4 races onto Xbox One, PS4 and PC via St|
Thursday, September 10
| Dog Duty wreaks havoc on Console and PC on Se|
Wednesday, September 09
| DiRT 5 gets delayed until November|
Tuesday, September 08
| Marvel's Avengers Is Out Now For Consoles And|
Monday, September 07
| Tony Stewart's All-American Racing Roars Onto|
| NBA 2K21 Hits Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch,|
Sunday, September 06
| Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 Remaster Is Avai|
Friday, September 04
| Blood Bowl 3 announced for Xbox Series X, PS5|
| Space Crew gets an October 15th launch date|
Thursday, September 03
| Touhou Luna Nights now available on Xbox One,|
| Free-to-Play SPELLBREAK Is Out Today on Xbox |
| Hitman 3 Pre-Order: XBOX Next-Gen Upgrades, R|
| Minoria Xbox One Digital Pre-order Is Availab|
Wednesday, September 02
| Lair of the Clockwork God hits Xbox One This |
| Spellbreak releases Tomorrow on XBOX 1, PS4, |
Tuesday, September 01
| Project CARS 3 Out Now For Xbox One, PS4 and |
| Trollhunters: Defenders Of Arcadia Launches S|
Monday, August 31
| Games with Gold September 2020 Announced|
Friday, August 28
| Pre-order Black Ops Cold War for Xbox One & X|
Thursday, August 27
| DRAGON BALL Z Gets A Massive New Update|
| The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope Xbox|
| Survival horror-adventure 'The Coma 2: Viciou|
See All Xbox 360 News | Xbox 360 News Archive