what map did you see that on??????????? _________________________________________________________
Joined: May 22, 2003 Posts: 23744 Location: NSW, Australia XP: 2,052,762
Posted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:45 am Post subject:
Did you see the flying pterodactyl dinosaur yet?
I think all these easter eggs are for stuff we are going to see in Battlefield 4.[/url]
BF3: END GAME DLC EASTER EGGS
- In Air Superiority, there is a Pterodactyl that flies around the map. The same Pterodactyl appears in the Conquest variant of the map as well, though it is flying in the out-of-bounds area for infantry. In Conquest, players can find a T-Rex skull just by going west until they almost reach the out-of-bounds area.
- Fly a helicopter out of bounds in a North-Nortwestern direction (from U.S. Spawn), they will find a hovering mini-ship with the Battlefield 2142 EU logo on the side. This may be a hint to a Battlefield 2142 sequel just like the inscription "2143" on various crates located at Wake Island 2014.
- In a wooden shed near the forked road to the west of Flag A, three snowmen with a military helmet can be found inside. They can be destroyed by explosives.
- There is a crashed C-130 Hercules with French Air Force roundels on the runway next to the RU deployment.
- On the map is a easter egg. Near a collections of silos are two toppled fences, the fences are not destroyed by the player but has been previously knocked over. Near the fences, in the snow is a trail of dinoasur footsteps leading up the mountain and out of bounds, as one nears the out of bounds mark a dinosaur roar is heard.
- At the E flag (Com Center), players can find a pink teddy bear sitting on the driver's seat.
- Two more pink teddy bears can be found sitting on the driver's seat of the cranes in the out-of-bounds area for infantry.
- On a shipping container at the B flag, players can find an advertisement sticker for a dating service hosted by Solomon. The telephone number for the service is "555-0199-TEHRAN".
- The body of water to the north of the map does not exist in real life; Kiasar has no major bodies of water near it. _________________________________________________________ HQ Network:
www.xbox-hq.com | www.xboxone-hq.com | www.360-hq.com | www.c64-hq.com
All times are GMT |Page 1 of 1
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You cannot download files in this forum