Joined: May 22, 2003 Posts: 23833 Location: NSW, Australia XP: 2,476,208
Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:22 am Post subject: Xbox-HQ vs 360-HQ - Stats
Just another boring thread from hobbs, so don't bother reading like normal.. Anyway, I have just been comparing both Xbox-HQ and 360-HQ and have compiled the following interesting information for your own pleasure. lol
Xbox-HQ.COM was originally launched in late 2002 in Australia where we had around 10,000 or so members. Most of our members came from my original satellite--tv.info website which was shutdown, for obvious reasons.. hahah
It was extremely expensive to host in Australia, due to the cost of bandwidth and other reasons, so we decided to move to the United States for hosting. After attempting to gain backups from our original host, our sql data because corrupted, so i made the executive decision to start again from scratch.. The date was now May 2003. The new HQ begins. The Xbox-HQ has been online now for nearly 9 years.
- Xbox-HQ launched May 2003 in the United States.
- Xbox-HQ has had 175,827,133 (that's million lol)
- Xbox-HQ Busiest Month: February 2011 (3,689,323 Hits)
- Xbox-HQ Busiest Day: 16 November 2011 (205,586 Hits)
- Xbox-HQ Busiest Hour: 09:00 - 09:59 on October 29, 2011 (27,836 Hits)
and now 360-HQ?
Well the 360-HQ was launch in 2005 by myself and sjohn, who was an excellent admin and writer for the site. I never thought id enjoy the 360 as much as i have, but most of that was due to xbox live. The new Xbox LIVE was just so much better than the original on Xbox 1 (which i never played much). The site has been online for nearly 7 years now.
- 360-HQ launched October 2005
- 360-HQ Page Impressions: 202,224,299 (wow)
- 360-HQ Busiest Month: November 2011 (8,210,450 Hits)
- 360-HQ Busiest Day: 13 January 2012 (576,767 Hits)
- 360-HQ Busiest Hour: 10:00 - 10:59 on January 13, 2012 (63,488 Hits)
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum