1. The background song is called (Arm in Arm) a remix done by a New York based band called the Boggs. (their live verson of the song sounds like crap though)
2. Notice Niko can hold onto backs of moving vehicles and Helicopter skids, now if this is user controll ability or just for cutscenes is still unknowen.
3. Police forces seem a little more hard core and serious in this trailer.
4. cool new explosion graphics and bullet impacts, also not sure if it will look as good in actual game play or just for cut scenes.
5. "El Burro and 8-Ball make cameos as their game art is depicted as graffiti on a building opposite the Bank of Liberty"
6. "Vice City motorcycle artwork is also apparent on the wall. Other recurring elements from the GTA series appear in the trailer as well; Binco, Sprunk, Burger Shot and Cluckin' Bell to name a few" did you notice the guy getting kicked while on the ground under the net on the B-Ball court? sweet
7. A 3rd trailer will be released sometime soon, no date given as of yet.
XboxXXX V.I.P. Lifetime
Joined: Oct 09, 2004 Posts: 1873 Location: Hampshire, UK XP: 384
Posted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:37 am Post subject:
Yeah there has been great improvement in graphics, as expected. This really is looking like the GTA Rockstar always wanted.
Ya im picking this game up for sure, im realy looking forward to just walking arround and exploring the place, finding easter eggs and stuff.
jfhi 360-HQ Experienced
Joined: Nov 16, 2006 Posts: 100
Posted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:24 am Post subject:
GTA has always been a favorite of mine, but this new game looks friggin Schweeeeeet. I can foresee many a late night on this one _________________________________________________________
All times are GMT |Page 1 of 1
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum