Maximus 360 Lizard Manufacturer: Maximus Category:Modding/Firmware Page Views: 9605
More than a year of research and development was poured into Maximus Lizard and today this bad ass lizard has seen the light and come packed with really cool technology. The Dream of every DVD Firmware Tester has come true. And Do you Know What That Means?
No more: SATA Drivers
PC Forced Reboot
Multiple Computers to cover all drives
Its time to start in the Lizard Way. Your PC fades into the dark as you enjoy freedom like never before!
Lizard equals FREEDOM. With Lizard, you are investing in a professional TOOL that will not be limited to a few quantity of drives. Also there is NO RESTRICTION on the kind of file you can open, read or write.
At Maximus, we take engineering seriously. You can trust that Maximus Lizard rely on a deep research and lots of time prototyping. and will offer you RELIABLE FREEDOM LIKE YOU''VE NEVER HAD BEFORE !!
LIZARD FEATURES ARE TRUE FEATURES! - With Maximus Lizard, you won''t have another tool in the background doing the real flashing work, this is because the Lizard features are built right into the hardware device itself.
Feature List (Non extensive)
- Hardware Flasher with Unlock, Read, Write, Erase and Key Retrieval
- Support for all 360 Drives, Samsung, Hitachi, Benq, Liteon, Slim (yes it also UNLOCKS and READ KEYS on the latest 0225)
- Support is built in for MANY PC DVD SATA drives too
- Support Onboard AES128 Key Verification
- Several Modes of Operation - with PC conectivity or as Standalone Entity!
- Expandable internal flash memory
- Upgradable onboard firmware
- Accesory Port (several very useful accesories already on the design bench)
- Sexy Graphical Screen Display
- Friendly Navigation Menu with simplified button count
- Multilingual Support
- Free UNRESTRICTED companion software
Some notes about the features:
a) Some features may not be available at launch but will be later with a secure firmware update
b) Some features may require additional accessories that will not be available at launch - but they''re coming very soon!