Edge 360 is a new product that will allow anyone to boot unsigned code, including emulators and other homebrew software on your Xbox 360 or Xbox360 Slim console - It ships out September 21st.
Edge 360 Features:
* Booting of unsigned code on Xbox 360 and XBOX360 slim
* Compatible with both X360 (except Xenon) and X360 slim
* Works with all X360 NAND programmers
* Compatible with all X360 kernel versions
* Super easy installation (7 Wires on Slim, 6 Wires on Phat)
* Onboard Actel reprogrammable via JTAG without soldering (programmer will be sold separately)
* Booting of X360 unsigned code within max of 2-3 minutes
* Designed in Europe
* Manufactured using high quality branded components
* Budget pricing
* The Edge360 GX offers JTAG equivalent on all xbox 360 (Except Xenon)
* FFC connectors onboard offering connection to optional quick solder kit (available separately at a later date)
Xbox Games with Gold for December 2020 The December Games with Gold lineup is here! Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers get The Raven Remastered, Bleed 2, Saints Row Gat Out Of Hell and Stacking in December. December's g..