HQ NETWORKXbox One | Xbox | InstallerDeluxe.Com 1,674 HQ Network UsersHQ Network: 1,674 | Members OnlineGuests: 605 |Guests OnlineMembers: 1

Xbox 360 Forums
Get involved in our Xbox 360 forum discussions..
Pre-order Microsoft Flight Simulator
360-HQ.COM :: 360-HQ Battlefield 3 AU Server NOW!
360-HQ Battlefield 3 AU Server NOW!
360-HQ.COM Forum Index -> Xbox 360 Gaming Discussions
Post new topic Reply to topic    
 360-HQ Battlefield 3 AU Server NOW! View previous topic :: View next topic  
 
 
 
 
forahobby
Administrator
Administrator




Joined: May 22, 2003
Posts: 23707
Location: NSW, Australia
XP: 1,903,366

Post Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:59 am   
Post subject: 360-HQ Battlefield 3 AU Server NOW!
Reply with quote
 
If anyone is bored and wants to come hang out, load up your battlefield 3 game on the 360 and search for 360-HQ in the server browser.. You'll find us! I should be in the server all day today, finally got a day off.

Join 360-HQ on Battlelog::
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655241015106200/

We currently have 40 members in our clan/platoon. Plenty of people from all over the world to play with!

_________________________________________________________
HQ Network:
www.xbox-hq.com | www.xboxone-hq.com | www.360-hq.com | www.c64-hq.com


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
 
 
 
 
X_Splinter
Moderator
Moderator




Joined: Jul 03, 2004
Posts: 2385
Location: Portugal
XP: 368,740

Post Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:30 pm   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
I was on the server but then I had to leave because of:

_________________________________________________________


Last edited by X_Splinter on Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
 
 
 
 
forahobby
Administrator
Administrator




Joined: May 22, 2003
Posts: 23707
Location: NSW, Australia
XP: 1,903,366

Post Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:14 am   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
X_Splinter wrote:
I was on the server but then I had to leave because of:


lol, your pic don't work, i was trying to get you on our team! Smile

_________________________________________________________
HQ Network:
www.xbox-hq.com | www.xboxone-hq.com | www.360-hq.com | www.c64-hq.com


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
 
 
 
 
SPPV
V.I.P. Lifetime




Joined: Sep 13, 2010
Posts: 2644
Location: Kamloops BC Canada
XP: 110,606

Post Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:50 pm   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
I just got Gold again so we'll have to hook up for a game. Be forewarned I suck badly at FPS and will most likely sink a military operation quicker than Hitler taking over direct command of the German military Laughing


View user's profile Send private message
 
 
 
 
X_Splinter
Moderator
Moderator




Joined: Jul 03, 2004
Posts: 2385
Location: Portugal
XP: 368,740

Post Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:47 pm   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
forahobby wrote:
X_Splinter wrote:
I was on the server but then I had to leave because of:


lol, your pic don't work, i was trying to get you on our team! Smile


It works for me, but here's the link http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Spawn_8eb6d0_2898773.jpg

SPPV wrote:
will most likely sink a military operation quicker than Hitler taking over direct command of the German military Laughing

LOOOOOOOOL

Don't worry you will get better as you play

_________________________________________________________


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
 
 
 
 
forahobby
Administrator
Administrator




Joined: May 22, 2003
Posts: 23707
Location: NSW, Australia
XP: 1,903,366

Post Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:33 am   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
SPPV wrote:
I just got Gold again so we'll have to hook up for a game. Be forewarned I suck badly at FPS and will most likely sink a military operation quicker than Hitler taking over direct command of the German military Laughing


would love to have ya in for a game anytime mate. On the weekends we have alot of HQ members playing BF3 so feel free anytime to join us!

I had a game of 71 kills - 9 deaths the other day with all the guys, it was an epic 2hour game.

@ X_Splinter,

Those guys have code on their website which forces you to go to their homepage.. No hotlinking in otherwords..

_________________________________________________________
HQ Network:
www.xbox-hq.com | www.xboxone-hq.com | www.360-hq.com | www.c64-hq.com


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
 
 
 
 
X_Splinter
Moderator
Moderator




Joined: Jul 03, 2004
Posts: 2385
Location: Portugal
XP: 368,740

Post Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:26 am   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
forahobby wrote:
SPPV wrote:
I just got Gold again so we'll have to hook up for a game. Be forewarned I suck badly at FPS and will most likely sink a military operation quicker than Hitler taking over direct command of the German military Laughing


would love to have ya in for a game anytime mate. On the weekends we have alot of HQ members playing BF3 so feel free anytime to join us!

I had a game of 71 kills - 9 deaths the other day with all the guys, it was an epic 2hour game.

@ X_Splinter,

Those guys have code on their website which forces you to go to their homepage.. No hotlinking in otherwords..


Strange, yesterday it was working fine here, but anyway here's the pic:


BTW I had a great game yesterday, Squad Rush in K. Island, I decide to kept sniping the guys defending the first M-COM, a couple of British kids were getting mad sending me XBL Message insulting me Laughing ahhah

Then I invited khris which for them it was an insult to injure Cool

_________________________________________________________


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
 
 
 
 
forahobby
Administrator
Administrator




Joined: May 22, 2003
Posts: 23707
Location: NSW, Australia
XP: 1,903,366

Post Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:19 am   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
The AU server was full every time i went for game on it, but then i changed it to Close Quarters 24/7.. So not as many people have it just yet.. not that active.. i might change it back to the air maps for a while.
_________________________________________________________
HQ Network:
www.xbox-hq.com | www.xboxone-hq.com | www.360-hq.com | www.c64-hq.com


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
 
Display posts from previous:   
  Post new topic  
 
  Reply to topic  
|
 All times are GMT | Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
 

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
 

 Members Online (1) / Guests Online (605)
Members Browsing
forahobby,

Legend
Administrator  Moderator  VIP Member  Registered User  Banned Users
banner
Xbox Series X/S Preorder