Joined: May 22, 2003 Posts: 23863 Location: NSW, Australia XP: 2,789,526
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:18 am Post subject: How to Add your Xbox Live Gamertag to 360-Hq
How to Add your Xbox Live Gamertag to 360-Hq
This simple tutorial will explain step by step exactly how to add your xbox live gamertag/gamercard to the 360-hq website so your gamerscore is tracked automatically and your info is shown to our members throughout the website and in our Xbox Live Leaderboards.
Let's Get Started!
1. Register/Signup for your free 360-Hq.Com User Account
2. Activate your user account by clicking on the activation email link.
(if you ever have problems signing up just email us from the feedback page.)
3. Login to the 360-Hq Website by browsing the homepage or any other page.
4. Once you have logged in you will be directed to the "My Profile" area where you can then choose to add your gamertag by selecting "Edit Profile" link. Alternatively you can also add your gamertag via the Xbox Live Leaderboards area.
5. Enter your Xbox Live Gamertag and click the SAVE button.
eg. My gamertag = XboxHQ
Do not try to enter a URL.. Only your gamertag text.
6. Return to the "My Xbox Live" area and your gamertag should be shown instantly on the right hand side of our site.
IT WILL TAKE ROUGHLY 1HR BEFORE YOUR GAMERTAG IS ADDED TO OUR LEADERBOARDS AND IS TRACKED
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum