Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:50 am Post subject: Re: Any played the new SNES360 emu released this week?
just wondering if anyone has had the time to check out the latest snes360 emu for homebrew 360's at all..??
I haven't as I don't have a functional HDD. But I plan to test all the new homebrew that has been released in the past while. It looks like there is quite a few new features in the more new versions of SNES360.
- Code optimizations
- Added EPX Software filter
- Added Reset Option in pause menu
- Added Screen Resize option in pause menu
- Threaded SRAM autosave. (no more stutter!)
- Fixed input lag issue with wireless controllers
- Fixed graphic glitch issue with Metroid, DKC etc
- Aspect Ratio setting now saved correctly.
@ForAHobby: Sorry I haven't been on Skype lately, I am just having a hard time accessing a stable connection to the internet with a max download of 3.0KBps. Anyways, talk to yah later bro, you might see me posting a little on the forums though. _________________________________________________________
You can contact me at: LegendaryFire -at- 360-HQ.com
All times are GMT |Page 1 of 1
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum