Watch Dogs Legion's “Online Mode” Is Available Now!Published by forahobby on Wednesday, March 24, 2021
Tagged: DLC, Gaming, Live Marketplace, Xbox Live, Xbox One,
Ubisoft has confirmed that the online mode for Watch Dogs: Legion is now available on Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Stadia at no additional cost for Watch Dogs: Legion players. Jump in and take a look at what's included in the update on @XONEHQ!
Out now as part of a free update for Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 and Stadia, Watch Dogs: Legion Online mode unfolds separately from the single-player campaign, and takes place after the campaign’s events. The mode will also be coming shortly after on the Epic Games Store and Ubisoft Store on Windows PC, and Ubisoft+*, Ubisoft’s subscription service.
The online mode of Watch Dogs: Legion includes:
Two exclusive single-player missions for Season Pass owners are also available today:
- Free-roam open-world co-op where players can team up with their friends for up to four-players and explore London, encounter city events, complete challenges and participate in side activities.
- New co-op missions for two-to-four players using new co-op gameplay mechanics and giving players the opportunity to recruit the perfect team and fight back against London’s threats across the most iconic landmarks of the city.
- The first available Player-vs-Player (PvP) mode, Spiderbot Arena, where four players control armed spiderbots and compete in a high intensity free-for-all deathmatch.
- Guardian Protocol: DedSec will track down an algorithm that shows that AI can sometimes override human decision. If this algorithm was to be used in weaponized drones… they would have power over life and death.
- Not In Our Name: DedSec discovers a secret group using their name in London, working under the orders of a ruthless tabloid owner, who uses information stolen by this group to blackmail his notorious victims and gain power in the city.
On 23rd March, “Leader of the Pack,” the first four-player co-op Tactical Op which will require teamwork and efficiency will be available. More content will continue being added after launch through free updates, including Invasion PvP mode, all-new co-op missions, free characters and more.
Watch Dogs Legion is available now on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows, and Google Stadia. For further information on this game and the latest Xbox updates, follow @XONEHQ on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Reddit, and YouTube.Microsoft Store: here
( Subscribe via