9 Monkeys Of Shaolin hits XBOX, PS4, SWITCH and PCPublished by forahobby on Wednesday, October 21, 2020
Tagged: Gaming, Live Marketplace, Xbox Live, Xbox One,
Buka Entertainment and Ravenscourt announce that their beat 'em up, action game 9 Monkeys of Shaolin is now available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Nintendo Switch and PC.
9 Monkeys of Shaolin is a side-scrolling action beat ‘em up game where you, as a mere Chinese fisherman Wei Cheng, have to avenge the death of your friends and family slaughtered in a pirate raid at your peaceful village. Prepare for a challenging adventure in Medieval China in a new intense top-down, close-quarters action game where you will punch and hack your way through enemies using basics of ancient martial arts only mastered by legendary Shaolin monks!
- 3 unique fighting styles: fight on earth, in the air or use mysterious magic seals. Combine these elements to defeat every enemy on your way.
- Captivating narrative: discover the fascinating story of Wei Cheng and follow him as he rises from a simple fisherman to the master of Shaolin martial arts.
- Stunning visual style: unlikely combination of historical and mystical elements gives you an exciting experience from every scene appears on screen.
- Extensive character development system: you learn a great deal of ways to victory as you discover various unlockable perks, items and fighting styles.
- More than 25 different levels: Chinese villages, pirate ship, Buddhist monasteries, Japanese mansions, ancient ruins and many more.
- Co-op play: invite your friend to help you fight through growing waves of enemies and complete the game together.
9 Monkeys is available on Xbox One, PS4, Switch and PC for $29.99.
For the futher Xbox updates, release dates and video games, follow @XONEHQ on Twitter, like us on Facebook, subscribe to us on YouTube, install the free Xbox app for android, and stay tuned for more of the best new and upcoming Xbox games for 2020, 2021, screenshots, news & rumors, Xbox achievements, and Video Game Trailers.Microsoft Store: here
( Subscribe via