iPrep Current Version: v012.2.1 Written byKlutsh Category: Firmware Tools Page Views: 37,015
iPrep/iPrep 101 is a new tool similar to Xtreme Boot Maker that will prepare a floppy/USBdrive/NTFScd to flash your Toshiba-Samsung drive. Specially made for the new iXtreme Firmwares, it also includes Caster420's new SamTool 0.7.
iPrep is a .NET application and collection of MSDOS applications for use in flashing Samsung TS-H943A DVD drives.
- Can detect your SATA/RAID controller and HEX-Edits MTKFlash for your chipset.
- Formats your floppy/usb drive and copies all necessary files over.
- Can be used with NTFS cd's, creates a folder on your hdd.
- MD5 checker when selecting your firmware lets you know your firmware is legit
- Updateable Firmware definitions.
- Provides simple to use on screen instructions in MSDOS.
- Works with iXtreme v1.0 and future releases. (Can be made backwards compatable)
- Can be used to spoof a Hitachi GDR3120L Key to a Samsung TS-H943A DVD drive.
- Nolonger uses MSINFO32, should now work in Vista and other WMI capable OS's.
Whats new/fixed (v12.2.1):
* litTool (LiteOn Support).
* benTool (BenQ Support).
* Revised DOS based guide.
Xbox 360 Homebrew & PC Tools
Xbox Homebrew & PC Tools: 233 | Total Page Views: 3,666,729
The Kung Fu Panda video game takes gamers on an epic adventure through 13 awesome levels from the movie and beyond. Players must master the specialized kung fu fighting styles of Po, his teacher Shifu..