HQ NETWORKXbox One | Xbox | InstallerDeluxe.Com 2,078 HQ Network UsersHQ Network: 2,078 | Members OnlineGuests: 863 |Guests OnlineMembers: 2

Xbox 360 Forums
Get involved in our Xbox 360 forum discussions..
360-HQ.COM :: PlayStation 4 launching November 15th
PlayStation 4 launching November 15th
360-HQ.COM Forum Index -> PlayStation 4 Forum
Post new topic Reply to topic    
 PlayStation 4 launching November 15th View previous topic :: View next topic  
 
 
 
 
forahobby
Administrator
Administrator




Joined: May 22, 2003
Posts: 23400
Location: NSW, Australia
XP: 1,333,760

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:08 am   
Post subject: PlayStation 4 launching November 15th
Reply with quote
 
Sony announced that the PlayStation 4 will launch in North America on November 15. PS4 will be available for $399 in North America, 399 in Europe, and 349 in the United Kingdom.

So i guess that means Xbox One will launch 1 week earlier.. hahah lol. i guess we just have to wait and see why M$ have been so quiet.

Source: gamespot

_________________________________________________________
HQ Network:
www.xbox-hq.com | www.xboxone-hq.com | www.360-hq.com


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
 
 
 
 
DOA666
V.I.P. Lifetime




Joined: Apr 15, 2005
Posts: 613
Location: Newcastle, Australia
XP: 506,059

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:33 am   
Post subject: Re: PlayStation 4 launching November 15th
Reply with quote
 
forahobby wrote:
Sony announced that the PlayStation 4 will launch in North America on November 15. PS4 will be available for $399 in North America, 399 in Europe, and 349 in the United Kingdom.

So i guess that means Xbox One will launch 1 week earlier.. hahah lol. i guess we just have to wait and see why M$ have been so quiet.

Source: gamespot


who cares sony Rolling Eyes

_________________________________________________________


View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
 
 
 
kennethk
V.I.P. Lifetime




Joined: May 01, 2011
Posts: 1205

XP: 194,620

Post Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:20 pm   
Post subject: Re: PlayStation 4 launching November 15th
Reply with quote
 
DOA666 wrote:
forahobby wrote:
Sony announced that the PlayStation 4 will launch in North America on November 15. PS4 will be available for $399 in North America, 399 in Europe, and 349 in the United Kingdom.

So i guess that means Xbox One will launch 1 week earlier.. hahah lol. i guess we just have to wait and see why M$ have been so quiet.

Source: gamespot


who cares sony Rolling Eyes


The millions of people that cant afford the extra $100 Rolling Eyes

_________________________________________________________
The internet, a place where people expect you to know what they know.

Set up
47" LG HDTV
Xbox 360 slim 0225 TX PCB; xk3ys/1TB HDD
PS2 Sliver slim, Freemcboot
Dreamcast, Free Boot
PSP, cfw I forgot which
GCW Zero
RIP UnleashX Xbox needs new hdd Sad
HP envy 17.3" i5 lappy w/22" external monitor


View user's profile Send private message
 
 
 
 
X_Splinter
Moderator
Moderator




Joined: Jul 03, 2004
Posts: 2385
Location: Portugal
XP: 368,740

Post Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:37 am   
Post subject: Re: PlayStation 4 launching November 15th
Reply with quote
 
kennethk wrote:
DOA666 wrote:
forahobby wrote:
Sony announced that the PlayStation 4 will launch in North America on November 15. PS4 will be available for $399 in North America, 399 in Europe, and 349 in the United Kingdom.

So i guess that means Xbox One will launch 1 week earlier.. hahah lol. i guess we just have to wait and see why M$ have been so quiet.

Source: gamespot


who cares sony Rolling Eyes


The millions of people that cant afford the extra $100 Rolling Eyes


If they cant afford extra 100$ then they shouldn't even buy a new console. they should just wait for a price drop.

I wont sacrifice quality and content for 100$

_________________________________________________________


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
 
 
 
 
kennethk
V.I.P. Lifetime




Joined: May 01, 2011
Posts: 1205

XP: 194,620

Post Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:43 am   
Post subject: Re: PlayStation 4 launching November 15th
Reply with quote
 
X_Splinter wrote:
kennethk wrote:
DOA666 wrote:
forahobby wrote:
Sony announced that the PlayStation 4 will launch in North America on November 15. PS4 will be available for $399 in North America, 399 in Europe, and 349 in the United Kingdom.

So i guess that means Xbox One will launch 1 week earlier.. hahah lol. i guess we just have to wait and see why M$ have been so quiet.

Source: gamespot


who cares sony Rolling Eyes


The millions of people that cant afford the extra $100 Rolling Eyes


If they cant afford extra 100$ then they shouldn't even buy a new console. they should just wait for a price drop.

I wont sacrifice quality and content for 100$


You're kidding right? you're talking to a group of the world that spends $60s on games that'll drop to $20 with 2-3 months

_________________________________________________________
The internet, a place where people expect you to know what they know.

Set up
47" LG HDTV
Xbox 360 slim 0225 TX PCB; xk3ys/1TB HDD
PS2 Sliver slim, Freemcboot
Dreamcast, Free Boot
PSP, cfw I forgot which
GCW Zero
RIP UnleashX Xbox needs new hdd Sad
HP envy 17.3" i5 lappy w/22" external monitor


View user's profile Send private message
 
 
 
 
itoktoeatfish
360-HQ Member
360-HQ Member




Joined: Sep 11, 2010
Posts: 77

XP: 13,956

Post Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:24 am   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
I have preordered a ps4 and cod ghosts. I think I'm going to switch to bf4. If Microsoft offers a bundle $100 less and no kinect (yes I know it doesn't need to be connected anymore) I would be all over it. Right now I'm going to enjoy my ps4 when it comes out and get a halo 5 edition xb1 when its released.


View user's profile Send private message
 
 
 
 
tms_crazy_taxi
V.I.P. Lifetime




Joined: Jul 22, 2005
Posts: 1516

XP: 244,056

Post Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:15 am   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
it seems that $100 is the magical number to make people jump ship.

I'll be on the Xbox One.


View user's profile Send private message
 
 
 
 
forahobby
Administrator
Administrator




Joined: May 22, 2003
Posts: 23400
Location: NSW, Australia
XP: 1,333,760

Post Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:20 am   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
tms_crazy_taxi wrote:
it seems that $100 is the magical number to make people jump ship.

I'll be on the Xbox One.


after the announcement this week that near every single xbox one game would have dedicated cloud servers for multiplayer, that changed the game for any serious gamer.. I know guys who are die hard fans now moving to Xbox One because of that one little tiny bit of info,, lol.

Let's see how good these guys really are huh, i got shitty internet but it wont matter soon, only the best will win! woo hoo.

ps4 is living in the stoneage with its peer-to-peer connection sharing and host migrations all the time.

not long now people.

_________________________________________________________
HQ Network:
www.xbox-hq.com | www.xboxone-hq.com | www.360-hq.com


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
 
 
 
 
seriouslycgi1
360-HQ Elite Member
360-HQ Elite Member




Joined: Jul 28, 2012
Posts: 363
Location: New Zealand
XP: 46,402

Post Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:40 am   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
if sony see that cloud works to sell units they will move to it. same way microsoft have changed their policies lately.

at the moment i think the hardware for ps4 is better but the xb1 looks like you get more after a while, i just hope they dont flip on these promises as fast as they have in the last few weeks, if cloud doesnt make things better in the first year they will probably abandon the plan.


View user's profile Send private message
 
 
 
 
kennethk
V.I.P. Lifetime




Joined: May 01, 2011
Posts: 1205

XP: 194,620

Post Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:19 am   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
forahobby wrote:
tms_crazy_taxi wrote:
it seems that $100 is the magical number to make people jump ship.

I'll be on the Xbox One.


after the announcement this week that near every single xbox one game would have dedicated cloud servers for multiplayer, that changed the game for any serious gamer.. I know guys who are die hard fans now moving to Xbox One because of that one little tiny bit of info,, lol.

Let's see how good these guys really are huh, i got shitty internet but it wont matter soon, only the best will win! woo hoo.

ps4 is living in the stoneage with its peer-to-peer connection sharing and host migrations all the time.

not long now people.


Uh yeah their specs are pretty much the same so both consoles must be in the stone age...

Really sad how the only thing people have to root the xbox one for is could services, what would you say if microsoft changes their mind about that?

People really are picky when it comes to gaming.

But yeah that extra $100 will make a huge difference as I've been saying...

That extra $100 could cover taxes and have enough left over to buy a game. And I doubt we'll see a $5 monthly xbox love service.

Kinda funny a lot of you complain about being low on income but yet are saying you want to pay good money for quality...

But like said if Microsoft knocks off $100 I'll buy that version if not PS4 since really the only thing microsoft fanboys have to back it up with is faster online service and cloud storage its kinda sad...If you think cloud service is going to be a huge difference then you need your eyes examined it's like saying your phones going to be super duper fast because it has a 1.7ghz processor instead of a 1.5

_________________________________________________________
The internet, a place where people expect you to know what they know.

Set up
47" LG HDTV
Xbox 360 slim 0225 TX PCB; xk3ys/1TB HDD
PS2 Sliver slim, Freemcboot
Dreamcast, Free Boot
PSP, cfw I forgot which
GCW Zero
RIP UnleashX Xbox needs new hdd Sad
HP envy 17.3" i5 lappy w/22" external monitor


View user's profile Send private message
 
Display posts from previous:   
  Post new topic  
 
  Reply to topic  
|
 All times are GMT | Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
 

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
 

 Members Online (2) / Guests Online (863)
Members Browsing
SusannaWei, JLPGennie9,

Legend
Administrator  Moderator  VIP Member  Registered User  Banned Users