HQ NETWORKXbox One | Xbox | InstallerDeluxe.Com 1,661 HQ Network UsersHQ Network: 1,661 | Members OnlineGuests: 711 |Guests OnlineMembers: 1

Xbox 360 Forums
Get involved in our Xbox 360 forum discussions..
360-HQ.COM :: -
-
360-HQ.COM Forum Index -> Xbox 360 YouTube Channels & Discussions
Post new topic Reply to topic    
 - View previous topic :: View next topic  
 
 
 
 
tms_crazy_taxi
V.I.P. Lifetime




Joined: Jul 22, 2005
Posts: 1516

XP: 244,056

Post Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:49 am   
Post subject: -
Reply with quote
 
-----------

Last edited by tms_crazy_taxi on Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:13 am; edited 3 times in total


View user's profile Send private message
 
 
 
 
forahobby
Administrator
Administrator




Joined: May 22, 2003
Posts: 23186
Location: NSW, Australia
XP: 1,259,054

Post Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:40 am   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
nice job man, how easy is it to create those characters like sonic etc? did you have to make them yourself, or are there tools which let you import stuff?
_________________________________________________________
HQ Network - Xbox - Xbox 360 - Xbox One
Registered HQ Network users can access all of our websites using the one username and password.


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
 
 
 
 
tms_crazy_taxi
V.I.P. Lifetime




Joined: Jul 22, 2005
Posts: 1516

XP: 244,056

Post Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:11 pm   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
forahobby wrote:
nice job man, how easy is it to create those characters like sonic etc? did you have to make them yourself, or are there tools which let you import stuff?


Made them from scratch and takes a little while but I did have a picture to look at and help with colours other than that it's all me.


View user's profile Send private message
 
 
 
 
forahobby
Administrator
Administrator




Joined: May 22, 2003
Posts: 23186
Location: NSW, Australia
XP: 1,259,054

Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:16 am   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
tms_crazy_taxi wrote:
Made them from scratch and takes a little while but I did have a picture to look at and help with colours other than that it's all me.


Your sonic characters etc looked really cool man, i bet you get some likes for that video. I wish i had the time.

_________________________________________________________
HQ Network - Xbox - Xbox 360 - Xbox One
Registered HQ Network users can access all of our websites using the one username and password.


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
 
 
 
 
tms_crazy_taxi
V.I.P. Lifetime




Joined: Jul 22, 2005
Posts: 1516

XP: 244,056

Post Posted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:10 am   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
forahobby wrote:
tms_crazy_taxi wrote:
Made them from scratch and takes a little while but I did have a picture to look at and help with colours other than that it's all me.


Your sonic characters etc looked really cool man, i bet you get some likes for that video. I wish i had the time.


I just do it when I wanna chill


View user's profile Send private message
 
Display posts from previous:   
  Post new topic  
 
  Reply to topic  
|
 All times are GMT | Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
 

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum
 

 Members Online (1) / Guests Online (711)
Members Browsing
Myrtis79G,

Legend
Administrator  Moderator  VIP Member  Registered User  Banned Users