HQ NETWORKXbox One | Xbox | InstallerDeluxe.Com 1,523 HQ Network UsersHQ Network: 1,523 | Members OnlineGuests: 394 |Guests OnlineMembers: 10

Xbox 360 Forums
Get involved in our Xbox 360 forum discussions..
360-HQ.COM :: X360Key questions
X360Key questions
360-HQ.COM Forum Index -> Xbox 360 Modchip Discussions
Post new topic Reply to topic  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  
 X360Key questions View previous topic :: View next topic  
 
 
 
 
kennethk
V.I.P. Lifetime




Joined: May 01, 2011
Posts: 1205

XP: 194,620

Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:39 pm   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
Are Slim Hitachi 0500 and Slim Liteon 1175 (16d5s) Going to be working with it soon in case I ever need to buy a new slim?


View user's profile Send private message
 
 
 
 
X_Splinter
Moderator
Moderator




Joined: Jul 03, 2004
Posts: 2385
Location: Portugal
XP: 368,740

Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:58 pm   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
kennethk wrote:
Are Slim Hitachi 0500 and Slim Liteon 1175 (16d5s) Going to be working with it soon in case I ever need to buy a new slim?


Yes they work, but you have to do the RHG to get the key.

Soon C4eva will publish a new method to get the key of Liteon 1175 without RHG

_________________________________________________________


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
 
 
 
 
DJB
Administrator
Administrator




Joined: May 23, 2003
Posts: 4029
Location: NSW, Australia
XP: 58,364

Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:53 pm   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
X_Splinter wrote:
kennethk wrote:
Are Slim Hitachi 0500 and Slim Liteon 1175 (16d5s) Going to be working with it soon in case I ever need to buy a new slim?


Yes they work, but you have to do the RHG to get the key.

Soon C4eva will publish a new method to get the key of Liteon 1175 without RHG

Saying that, you can revert back to stock from RHG after obtaining the key right?


View user's profile Send private message
 
 
 
 
forahobby
Administrator
Administrator




Joined: May 22, 2003
Posts: 23463
Location: NSW, Australia
XP: 1,387,610

Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:33 pm   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
DJB wrote:
X_Splinter wrote:
kennethk wrote:
Are Slim Hitachi 0500 and Slim Liteon 1175 (16d5s) Going to be working with it soon in case I ever need to buy a new slim?


Yes they work, but you have to do the RHG to get the key.

Soon C4eva will publish a new method to get the key of Liteon 1175 without RHG

Saying that, you can revert back to stock from RHG after obtaining the key right?


No way i would bother, If i had to RGH or JTAG it I simply wouldn't bother.

_________________________________________________________
HQ Network:
www.xbox-hq.com | www.xboxone-hq.com | www.360-hq.com


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
 
 
 
 
kennethk
V.I.P. Lifetime




Joined: May 01, 2011
Posts: 1205

XP: 194,620

Post Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:02 am   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
I really wish you could partiton drives with it I really don't want to erase all my 2tb data. Razz


View user's profile Send private message
 
 
 
 
X_Splinter
Moderator
Moderator




Joined: Jul 03, 2004
Posts: 2385
Location: Portugal
XP: 368,740

Post Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:37 am   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
@DJB Yes, you can revert.

@kennethk Yes, you can partition the drive, I use an external HDD with 2 partitions (1 NTSF and 1 EXT4)

_________________________________________________________


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
 
 
 
 
forahobby
Administrator
Administrator




Joined: May 22, 2003
Posts: 23463
Location: NSW, Australia
XP: 1,387,610

Post Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:26 pm   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
X_Splinter wrote:
@DJB Yes, you can revert.


yes, lets spend time to RGH a console only to take it back. lol.

_________________________________________________________
HQ Network:
www.xbox-hq.com | www.xboxone-hq.com | www.360-hq.com


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
 
 
 
 
X_Splinter
Moderator
Moderator




Joined: Jul 03, 2004
Posts: 2385
Location: Portugal
XP: 368,740

Post Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:35 pm   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
forahobby wrote:
X_Splinter wrote:
@DJB Yes, you can revert.


yes, lets spend time to RGH a console only to take it back. lol.


You have to do it if you want to play on Xbox Live.

But I know what you mean, hard work for something and don't use it's full potential, it's like getting married and divorced without having sex XD
Laughing

_________________________________________________________


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
 
 
 
 
kennethk
V.I.P. Lifetime




Joined: May 01, 2011
Posts: 1205

XP: 194,620

Post Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:49 pm   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
X_Splinter wrote:
@DJB Yes, you can revert.

@kennethk Yes, you can partition the drive, I use an external HDD with 2 partitions (1 NTSF and 1 EXT4)


Awesome news, think I still have 500GBs on it.

Too bad they don't have like double usb devices where you can have it hooked into your 360 and pc.

Btw know a good program for doing this?

Also has anyone been banned using this?


View user's profile Send private message
 
 
 
 
DJB
Administrator
Administrator




Joined: May 23, 2003
Posts: 4029
Location: NSW, Australia
XP: 58,364

Post Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:23 pm   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
X_Splinter wrote:
forahobby wrote:
X_Splinter wrote:
@DJB Yes, you can revert.


yes, lets spend time to RGH a console only to take it back. lol.


You have to do it if you want to play on Xbox Live.

But I know what you mean, hard work for something and don't use it's full potential, it's like getting married and divorced without having sex XD
Laughing

Depends on whats more valuable to you, homebrew or live.
I'd prefer live as i have the original xbox for homebrew if need be


View user's profile Send private message
 
Display posts from previous:   
  Post new topic  
 
  Reply to topic  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next |
 All times are GMT | Page 2 of 3
Jump to:  
 

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You cannot download files in this forum
 

 Members Online (10) / Guests Online (394)
Members Browsing
EthelFloyd, CarinDemar, YolandaSpi, LydaLombar, AudraSankt, FredricGoo, BeulahBeet, ChristinAk, GayleGress, DeborahSto,

Legend
Administrator  Moderator  VIP Member  Registered User  Banned Users