HQ NETWORKXbox One | Xbox | InstallerDeluxe.Com 1,917 HQ Network UsersHQ Network: 1,917 | Members OnlineGuests: 879 |Guests OnlineMembers: 8

Xbox 360 Forums
Get involved in our Xbox 360 forum discussions..
360-HQ.COM :: problems with my xbox 360 appkit
problems with my xbox 360 appkit
360-HQ.COM Forum Index -> Xbox 360 Gaming Discussions
Post new topic Reply to topic    
 problems with my xbox 360 appkit View previous topic :: View next topic  
 
 
 
 
pisceabishop72
360-HQ User
360-HQ User





Joined: Jul 31, 2010
Posts: 10
Location: saint louis, mo
XP: 0

Post Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:48 am   
Post subject: problems with my xbox 360 appkit
Reply with quote
 
to whom it may concern:

my problem is, when i go to burn an xbox 360 xex file, and it reads, but it won't launch the program. it'll say "unrecognized disc", and it won't even read avalaunch, and i'm startin' to get very angry about this. i feel amongst those people who are having trouble with their systems. i want to be able to launch NXE2GOD, but my system won't accept it. any help?

system type is "nxe"
system version is 2.0.8955.0

thanks a bundle for those who can help a lot.

ps:
if anyone tries to recommend xextool, i already tried that app, it doesn't work for me [no offense to anyone].


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
 
 
 
 
Riggerz
360-HQ Member
360-HQ Member




Joined: Jul 05, 2010
Posts: 99
Location: UK
XP: 1,104

Post Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:29 am   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
are you burning or ripping ??
if your burning you burn them on your pc with.... image burn (i think)
if your ripping a xbox disc i have NO IDEA lol

P.S. to make you xbox360 read you disc to need to flash it with a SATA cable (1 end goes into you motherboard and the other into you PC, or you can get a SATA to USB) or you can hotswap (youtube it)


View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
 
 
 
 
pisceabishop72
360-HQ User
360-HQ User





Joined: Jul 31, 2010
Posts: 10
Location: saint louis, mo
XP: 0

Post Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:38 am   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
i am trying to burn an xex to xbox 360, but hearing that i need a sata cable, where can i get one?

also, is there a windows application that can emulate the xbox 360, so i can transfer the xex's into my nxe partition?

thanks a bundle again.


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
 
 
 
 
Riggerz
360-HQ Member
360-HQ Member




Joined: Jul 05, 2010
Posts: 99
Location: UK
XP: 1,104

Post Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:41 am   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
ebay... or amazon...
for the downloads look here
http://www.360-hq.com/downloads.html


View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
 
 
 
 
pisceabishop72
360-HQ User
360-HQ User





Joined: Jul 31, 2010
Posts: 10
Location: saint louis, mo
XP: 0

Post Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:01 pm   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
thanks, man i appreciate it.

thank you 50 million times, and i hope it works.

peace...

_________________________________________________________
piscea bishop


View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger
 
 
 
 
Riggerz
360-HQ Member
360-HQ Member




Joined: Jul 05, 2010
Posts: 99
Location: UK
XP: 1,104

Post Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:03 pm   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
pisceabishop72 wrote:
thanks, man i appreciate it.

thank you 50 million times, and i hope it works.

peace...


no problem pal... just happy to help


View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
 
 
 
 
LegendaryFire
Moderator
Moderator




Joined: Jul 20, 2009
Posts: 840
Location: Canada
XP: 55,778

Post Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:03 pm   
Post subject: Re: problems with my xbox 360 appkit
Reply with quote
 
pisceabishop72 wrote:
to whom it may concern:

my problem is, when i go to burn an xbox 360 xex file, and it reads, but it won't launch the program. it'll say "unrecognized disc", and it won't even read avalaunch, and i'm startin' to get very angry about this. i feel amongst those people who are having trouble with their systems. i want to be able to launch NXE2GOD, but my system won't accept it. any help?

system type is "nxe"
system version is 2.0.8955.0

thanks a bundle for those who can help a lot.

ps:
if anyone tries to recommend xextool, i already tried that app, it doesn't work for me [no offense to anyone].


Okay, if you are trying to make a backup XBox 360 Game, you will need to modify your firmware. Burning the XEX is not good enough. When burning things, always make sure that the XEX file is named 'default.xex' or the Xbox 360 will not be able to detect it. And if you are going to modify your firmware, there are tons of tutorials up here on the site. If you have any more questions feel free to ask. Wink

_________________________________________________________


You can contact me at: LegendaryFire -at- 360-HQ.com


View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
 
 
 
Riggerz
360-HQ Member
360-HQ Member




Joined: Jul 05, 2010
Posts: 99
Location: UK
XP: 1,104

Post Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:21 am   
Post subject: Re: problems with my xbox 360 appkit
Reply with quote
 
LegendaryFire wrote:
pisceabishop72 wrote:
to whom it may concern:

my problem is, when i go to burn an xbox 360 xex file, and it reads, but it won't launch the program. it'll say "unrecognized disc", and it won't even read avalaunch, and i'm startin' to get very angry about this. i feel amongst those people who are having trouble with their systems. i want to be able to launch NXE2GOD, but my system won't accept it. any help?

system type is "nxe"
system version is 2.0.8955.0

thanks a bundle for those who can help a lot.

ps:
if anyone tries to recommend xextool, i already tried that app, it doesn't work for me [no offense to anyone].


Okay, if you are trying to make a backup XBox 360 Game, you will need to modify your firmware. Burning the XEX is not good enough. When burning things, always make sure that the XEX file is named 'default.xex' or the Xbox 360 will not be able to detect it. And if you are going to modify your firmware, there are tons of tutorials up here on the site. If you have any more questions feel free to ask. Wink


Yeah and dont 4get to buy V.I.P. Where there us loads more info


View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
 
Display posts from previous:   
  Post new topic  
 
  Reply to topic  
|
 All times are GMT | Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
 

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
 

 Members Online (8) / Guests Online (879)
Members Browsing
AmosRains4, LucileCase, EliseBirre, ToneyChuml, AletheaBra, LCIAra8490, RogerCarne, unrealbedlam,

Legend
Administrator  Moderator  VIP Member  Registered User  Banned Users