HQ NETWORKXbox One | Xbox | InstallerDeluxe.Com 977 HQ Network UsersHQ Network: 977 | Members OnlineGuests: 642 |Guests OnlineMembers: 0

Xbox 360 Forums
Get involved in our Xbox 360 forum discussions..
360-HQ.COM :: Sigs Galore!
Sigs Galore!
360-HQ.COM Forum Index -> The Lounge
Post new topic Reply to topic  Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  
 Sigs Galore! View previous topic :: View next topic  
 
 
 
 
Arvas
360-HQ Experienced
360-HQ Experienced




Joined: May 05, 2009
Posts: 194
Location: My House
XP: 0

Post Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:08 am   
Post subject: Sigs Galore!
Reply with quote
 
Random Sigs I made in the past two days. Enjoy.

Shikaze V1:


Shikaze V2:


Arvas V1:


Arvas V2:


Arvas V3:


Arvas V4:


Tool V1:


(sorry Hobbs, copy/pasted this from City14, don't really want to upload all the sigs...)

Again, if you see something you like, send me a PM using the format provided in the link in my sig, and I'd be happy to make you one.

_________________________________________________________

^Click my sig for My Sig Shop^


View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
 
 
 
gamexxover
Moderator
Moderator




Joined: Feb 17, 2007
Posts: 2131

XP: 143,168

Post Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:59 pm   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
Nice artwork dude, I have been wanting to make a cool one as well but I just downloaded GIMP and still trying to figure it out. Do you know of any good online video or text tutorials for the basics?


View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
 
 
 
dartht33bagger
Moderator
Moderator




Joined: Apr 17, 2007
Posts: 5408
Location: Oregon, USA
XP: 83,432

Post Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:30 pm   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
So instead of going to beach's party you do this. What a noob.
_________________________________________________________


View user's profile Send private message
 
 
 
 
Arvas
360-HQ Experienced
360-HQ Experienced




Joined: May 05, 2009
Posts: 194
Location: My House
XP: 0

Post Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:03 am   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
gamexxover wrote:
Nice artwork dude, I have been wanting to make a cool one as well but I just downloaded GIMP and still trying to figure it out. Do you know of any good online video or text tutorials for the basics?


Sorry, I don't. I taught myself.

dartht33bagger wrote:
So instead of going to beach's party you do this. What a noob.


I couldn't go to beach's party because of my sister's test.... thanks for reminding me =(

_________________________________________________________

^Click my sig for My Sig Shop^


View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
 
 
 
neo_knight_037
360-HQ Elite Member
360-HQ Elite Member




Joined: Jun 19, 2007
Posts: 213
Location: Northern California
XP: 26

Post Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:15 am   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
Nice Sig's, man I think we are tiring to say, jealous, maybe a better word, nice format....
_________________________________________________________

Support A Hard Modder!


View user's profile Send private message
 
 
 
 
gamexxover
Moderator
Moderator




Joined: Feb 17, 2007
Posts: 2131

XP: 143,168

Post Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:43 am   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
neo_knight_037 wrote:
Nice Sig's, man I think we are tiring to say, jealous, maybe a better word, nice format....


How the heck do you make an animated sig like that? I think that is the first one I have seen.


View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
 
 
 
Arvas
360-HQ Experienced
360-HQ Experienced




Joined: May 05, 2009
Posts: 194
Location: My House
XP: 0

Post Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:48 am   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
gamexxover wrote:
neo_knight_037 wrote:
Nice Sig's, man I think we are tiring to say, jealous, maybe a better word, nice format....


How the heck do you make an animated sig like that? I think that is the first one I have seen.


The answer lies in Gifs my friend.

And I have to say Neo_Knight, i'm Vicariously digging the sig ;D

_________________________________________________________

^Click my sig for My Sig Shop^


View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
 
 
 
neo_knight_037
360-HQ Elite Member
360-HQ Elite Member




Joined: Jun 19, 2007
Posts: 213
Location: Northern California
XP: 26

Post Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:04 am   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
Thx you guy's,

And yeah it is a .Gif that I compiled together with/from a program free-software media player "GOM Player" it will take snap shots individually or you can capture s a hole lot of images together and then compile them together into an animated scene, I'm sure there is some other software out there that will let you edit and crop .mkv or .avi files just have not looked hard enough.

GOM Player is interesting some thing worth checking out, but you have to tinker with it for a while to get it to work on your system output....

Video Clip from Vicarious - Tool Music Video provided Youtube.

_________________________________________________________

Support A Hard Modder!


View user's profile Send private message
 
 
 
 
Arvas
360-HQ Experienced
360-HQ Experienced




Joined: May 05, 2009
Posts: 194
Location: My House
XP: 0

Post Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:16 am   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
neo_knight_037 wrote:
Thx you guy's,

And yeah it is a .Gif that I compiled together with/from a program free-software media player "GOM Player" it will take snap shots individually or you can capture s a hole lot of images together and then compile them together into an animated scene, I'm sure there is some other software out there that will let you edit and crop .mkv or .avi files just have not looked hard enough.

GOM Player is interesting some thing worth checking out, but you have to tinker with it for a while to get it to work on your system output....

Video Clip from Vicarious - Tool Music Video provided Youtube.


Yea, I know, been trying to find a good tutorial for making gifs in GIMP, not sure if it's possible though. On the other side, just for you Gamexxover, i'm making a few GIMP tutorials I might post up soon, doing one on Text Manipulation right now, it'll probably be up in a few days.

_________________________________________________________

^Click my sig for My Sig Shop^


View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
 
 
 
 
neo_knight_037
360-HQ Elite Member
360-HQ Elite Member




Joined: Jun 19, 2007
Posts: 213
Location: Northern California
XP: 26

Post Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:38 am   
Post subject:
Reply with quote
 
Arvas wrote:

Yea, I know, been trying to find a good tutorial for making gifs in GIMP, not sure if it's possible though. On the other side, just for you Gamexxover, i'm making a few GIMP tutorials I might post up soon, doing one on Text Manipulation right now, it'll probably be up in a few days.
\

Dude I really hate to admit it but these sig's are really good, can you PM me when you get these tut's posted, just in case I am not around when you do.

_________________________________________________________

Support A Hard Modder!


View user's profile Send private message
 
Display posts from previous:   
  Post new topic  
 
  Reply to topic  
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next |
 All times are GMT | Page 1 of 3
Jump to:  
 

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
 

 Members Online (0) / Guests Online (642)
Members Browsing


Legend
Administrator  Moderator  VIP Member  Registered User  Banned Users