Wargroove: Double Trouble DLC Details for Xbox One, PS4, Switch, and PCPublished by forahobby on Thursday, October 17, 2019
Tagged: DLC, Gaming, Live Marketplace, Xbox One,
Chucklefish have announced details for the forthcoming DLC - Wargroove: Double Trouble, coming free to Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
Double Trouble introduces a brand new co-op enabled campaign, new Commanders, public & private multiplayer lobbies, a whole suite of editor tool updates, balance changes + much more...
Wargroove: Double Trouble is designed with co-op play in mind, adding a new story campaign that introduces 3 new Outlaw Commanders; the mighty Wulfar, troublemaker twins Errol and Orla, as well as the maleficent Vesper. After an unexpected kidnapping and some severe ransom demands, your group of rogues have no choice but to perform the biggest heist that Aurania has ever seen…
Wargroove: Double Trouble Introduces:
- A brand new Co-Op Story Campaign can be played couch co-op, online co-op or even solo
- 3 New Roguish Commanders Wulfar, twins Errol & Orla and Vesper
- 2 New Units - Thieves & Riflemen!
- New Arcade missions
- Competitive online Quick Play maps including some of the community''s most competitive maps as voted for by the Groove of War team
- Public and Private Multiplayer Lobbies can now also be played as custom campaigns online!
- New features added to the customs Editor tools including a new Volcano map theme, ''gizmos'', unit modifiers, increased map upload slots and more
- Outlaw music tracks composed by Phonetic Hero
- And more!
The DLC will be launching at the same time as an upcoming patch which will also include balance adjustments to a number of units and Commanders. Wargroove: Double Trouble''s release date and trailer will be revealed soon!For future news and updates about Wargoove, please browse through all of our Xbox coverage including the best new and upcoming games for 2019, 2020 and beyond, Xbox One X 4K games, game trailers, release dates and more.
News Source: https://www.xboxone-hq.com/news.html
( Subscribe via