CronusMAX announces PS4 Controller Support for Xbox One, 360, PS3, PCPublished by forahobby on Monday, December 23, 2013
Tagged: Gaming, Hardware, Homebrew, Xbox 360, Xbox One,
CronusMAX has unveiled another world first – 100% PS4 Controller WIRELESS support for Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, Windows PC including STEAM!
Some said it would not be possible with the current version of CronusMAX hardware, that it was too complicated, that the new PS4 controller wireless data was too heavily encrypted. They were wrong.
For the last two weeks the CronusMAX team has been working hard with the CronusMAX team to add complete support for the CronusMAX and XBOX ONE Console.
This is perfect for those who love their old 360 controllers, or had a real expensive modded 360 controller and now don't have to worry about buying another, or want to use a PS4 Dualshock 4 controller or want that extra edge by playing with a keyboard and mouse. Naturally you have full access to all of the modpacks too so you can now play with a fully modded controller on your Xbox One - including our latest addition to the modpack range, CALL OF DUTY GHOSTS V1.0 - again supplied free of charge and will be out very soon
As a Christmas bonus we have also released our latest GamePack – Call of Duty: Ghosts !
2013-12-21, Gtuner v2.10
- Introducing World’s First Full PS4 Controller Support *Wired & Wireless*
- DualShock 4 Controller on Xbox One *Wired & Wireless*
- DualShock 4 Controller on Xbox 360 *Wired & Wireless*
- DualShock 4 Controller on PS3 *Wired & Wireless*
- DualShock 4 Controller All Rumble Features *Wired & Wireless*
- DualShock 4 Controller All Accelerometer (ACCX, ACCY, ACCZ) Features *Wired & Wireless*
- DualShock 4 Controller All Gyro Features *Wired & Wireless*
- DualShock 4 Controller LED Bar Support *Wired & Wireless*
- DualShock 4 Controller Touchpad Support *Wired & Wireless*
- Full Scripting and Macro Capabilities on Xbox One *Wired & Wireless*
- All GamePacks on PS4 DualShock 4 Controller including Battlefield 4, Call of Duty Ghosts and more! *Wired & Wireless*
2013-12-21, CronusMAX Firmware v1.40 & v1.41 (Bug Fix)
- Plugin Manager: Fix locale conversions on version check (decimal separator dot/comma)
- Firmware Update: Recovery mode (enable re-flash the firmware after an updating fail)
- Documentation updates (Firmware Recovery, DS4 Wireless, CoD:Ghosts GamePack)
2013-12-22, CronusMAX Firmware v1.41
- Dualshock 4 wireless support (LED Bar + Rumble + Touchpad + Sensors + Battery) !
- Firmware Recovery Mode (enable re-flash the firmware after an updating fail)
- USB Host: Enabled ATL+SOF interrupts == full utilization of all USB frames
- Bluetooth Stack – HCI: applied a 40ms waiting between each inquiry scan
- Bluetooth Stack – L2CAP: More robust reconstruction of segmented data
- Added a CRC32 generator based on lookup table (for DS4:BT outgoing packets)
- DS4 Battery level report over USB connection
- USB Host: Added XIM3 compatibility mode
- USB Host: Automatic USB endpoints setup (Configuration Descriptor)
- USB Device: Fix Xbox One Guide button when running plugins
- USB Device: Force all endpoints IN interval to 1 frame == fastest output rate
- USB Device: Early checking and sending (if available) of data reports
- USB Device: Much faster polling communication between CronusMAX and console (Xbox One: 4ms; Xbox 360: 4ms; PS4: 5ms there are the native times – now all optimized to only 1ms!)
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support. We are a small startup of 4 guys that is dedicated to developing the greatest video game add-on that has ever been created and we are not able to do it without your help and support. So sincerely, thank you.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to all from Team CronusMax
2014 will rock !
( Subscribe via