New Apps 'Zona Latina' and 'Slacker' launch on Xbox LIVEPublished by forahobby on Tuesday, February 26, 2013
Tagged: Gaming, Live Marketplace, Xbox 360, Xbox Live,
"Zona Latina," the first experience on Xbox LIVE to allow North American users to access rich TV, movie, music, news and sports from various partners in a designated and easy-to-use Hispanic media hub, as well as the new app, "Slacker", which allows North American and Canadian Xbox LIVE subscribers to explore millions of songs and hundreds of expert-programmed stations for free, are both now available to download on Xbox LIVE.
Slacker (United States, Canada)
Zona Latina (United States)
- Explore millions of songs and hundreds of expert-programmed stations for free to Xbox LIVE subscribers.*
- Discover the latest music news, artist interviews and recommendations from Slackerís team of music curators.
- Enjoy a personalized music experience with controls to adjust your radio with newer, older or more popular songs.
- The first experience on Xbox LIVE to allow you to access rich TV, movie, music, news and sports from various partners in a designated and easy-to-use Hispanic media hub available across the Xbox LIVE dashboard.
- Features culturally relevant content for Latinos from entertainment providers* such as Telemundo, Univision HBO GO, Hulu Plus, NBC Latino, and VEVO.
*Additional subscriptions/fees may be required or sold separately. Kinect functionality available with select Xbox LIVE content and varies by feature and country. For additional details and availability, see http://www.xbox.com/live.
( Subscribe via