RetroArch 360 v0.9.6 - Multi-system emulator/game system for Xbox 360Published by forahobby on Thursday, June 28, 2012
Tagged: Gaming, Homebrew, Xbox 360,
RetroArch 360, a multi-system emulator/game system for Xbox 360, has been released and is now available for homebrew 360's.
Included in the RetroArch 360 package are the following emulators/game engines :
- SNES9x Next (Super Nintendo)
- FCEUmm (Nintendo NES)
- Final Burn Alpha (0.2.97.26 - latest version - arcade)
- Gambatte (Game Boy/Game Boy Color)
- VBA Next (Game Boy Advance)
- PrBoom (Doom 1/Doom 2/Ultimate Doom/Final Doom)
Check out some screenshots featuring the new RetroArch Package running on the Xbox 360 and then head on over to the homebrew database for further details
For more detailed information on RetroArch 360
check out the 360-HQ homebrew database.
: RetroArch 360
( Subscribe via