Call of Duty: Black Ops Title Update 12 Hits Xbox LIVEPublished by forahobby on Monday, August 22, 2011
Tagged: Gaming, Xbox 360, Xbox Live,
Treyarch has released a new Xbox 360 title update for Call of Duty: Black Ops to fix several issues with the multi-player portion of the game and add support for the upcoming "Rezurrection Map Pack" which is due tomorrow August 23.
Black Ops "Title Update 12" fixes several exploits and prepares the Xbox 360 for the release of Rezurrection which is due tomorrow. Title Update 12 also adds an Express Playlist, where the lobby timer between games is 30 seconds instead of a minute and the Ghost and Second Chance Perks are not allowed. A new Moon theme and Zombies soundtrack have also been added in the in-game store once you've downloaded the new DLC!
Black Ops Title Update 12
- Addressed an issue with attack dogs causing them to "warp" under rare circumstances.
- Fixed an exploit allowing players to purchased locked classified weapons
- Fixed an exploit that allowed players to get above 15th Prestige using Combat Training/Player Match menus.
- Improvements to spawn system.
- Addressed some bugs with Custom Game Settings for CTF related to Touch Return Disabled
- Added Rezurrection DLC support (Launching August 23 first on Xbox 360!)
- Check for the Moon theme and Zombies soundtrack in the in-game store once you've downloaded the new DLC!
Get five all new maps first on Xbox LIVE August 23rd!
For more detailed information on Rezurrection, please check out our previous coverage here
: Call of Duty: Black Ops - Rezurrection Behind the Scenes Preview
360-HQ Games Hub
: Call of Duty: Black Ops
( Subscribe via