Visual Boy Advance 360 v0.03 Released for Xbox 360Published by forahobby on Saturday, June 12, 2010
Tagged: Gaming, Homebrew, Xbox 360,
The first public version of Visual Boy Advance 360 (VBA360) has just been released for homebrew enabled Xbox 360 consoles. Visual Boy Advance 360 (VBA360) is a Xbox 360 port of VBA-M from svn version r945.
VBA is the best and most popular Gameboy Advance emulator around. Emulates GBA, GBC, SGB, GB roms!
Visual Boy Advance 360 (VBA360) is a Xbox 360 port of VBA-M from svn version r945. Credit must go to the original authors for their hard work. Some code parts of VBA-GX are used in VBA360. Credit to the VBA-GX coders for their hard work. VBA360 uses libSDL360x (SDL libraries for the Xbox 360)
- Gameboy Advance/Gameboy/Gameboy Color/Super Gameboy emulation
- Graphics/Sound/Controller support
- Savestate and Battery save support
- Enhanced Graphics Filter support
- Bilinear/Point hardware filtering
- Compressed Rom Support (.zip, .7z)
- Favorites Support
- Supports 64k/128k Flash Saves
- Source Code has been provided for your amusement.
- Turbo support (Right Trigger)
- Activate In game menu via right thumbstick.
360-Hq Homebrew Database
: Visual Boy Advance 360 (VBA360)
: HQ VIP FTP Servers
( Subscribe via