Halo 3 documentary hitting XBLM at 2AMPublished by forahobby on Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Tomorrow morning, on December 20th at 2am PST (Pacific Standard Time) the US English version of our next “ViDoc” will go live. What’s a Vidoc, you ask? A Video-Documentary. What’s it about, you ask? It’s about Brutes in Halo 3, but before we say more, read the following caveats just so there’s no confusion:
· There are no finished graphics in the documentary, and everything you see is a work in progress.
· This will be available initially only on Xbox Live Marketplace.
· The first version of the Vidoc, US English, will be live at 2am, PST.
· The rest of the localized language versions will be parceled out afterwards, hopefully within 24 hours. Please be patient.
· We will make another, non-marketplace version available relatively soon.
· It runs for seven minutes.
· Standard definition and high definition variants will be available.
The documentary will run for almost exactly seven minutes (coincidence? UNLIKELY!) and contains a first peek at the bad guy you will grow to love and hate in Halo 3
. Well, mostly hate, but you will love fighting him.
You’ll see what amounts in a way to the first glimpse at Campaign content, but don’t get too excited. Everything you see here is a work in progress, and I’m afraid you won’t be seeing anything like finished graphics. This is just a chance to talk about the design philosophy and production behind what’s going to become a very important part of the next game. But don’t worry, I’ll answer lot more questions tomorrow.
360-Hq Games Database
( Subscribe via