Microsoft Games Studios has spent the last few months highlighting the extremely deep customization levels of the game. By using the upgrades garage and new-and-improved Livery editor, gamers will have more freedom than ever to create and customize their favorite rides to make them truly unique and stand out on the track. To see the new livery editor in action, check forzamotorsport.net for a new video, that contains all the action!
Additionally, what “Forza” update would be complete without revealing more cars? This week we’re bringing you the final wave of our 300+ models list by revealing the race cars you’ll find in “Forza Motorsport 2,” including the Gulf Team McLaren F1 GTR and, of course, the “Forza Motorsport” sponsored Risi Competizione #62 Ferrari F430GT– would you expect anything less from the next-generation racing simulator? Speed over to forzamotorsport.net for the complete list.
Hit the Read More Link to view the final list of vehicles.
After browsing quite a few blogs and listening to some podcasts ive noticed alot of talk about Track n' Field for the Xbox 360 which is rumoured to be coming this week..
Atleast with the most recent releases of these Arcade Classic's we have alot more variety when it comes to gaming in the Xbox Live Arcade..
Just thought I would post this news in-case we have any hardcore old schoolers reading. Another favorite game of my Rush n' Attack is also rumoured to be coming really soon..
If you dont believe me, lol, You can check out the official konami site and it shows on the very bottom COMING SOON and the Track n' Field logo..
They also have updated information on Rush n' Attack (green beret) which i will update right now on 360-hq.
Are you interested in getting any of these old school titles..??? I know i will be..
If you love gaming and keeping up on the latest xbox 360 news whatever it may be please stay tuned as we try to provide what you are all seeking.
Check out our Xbox 360 Games Database right here on 360-hq.com for more information and any other info we can find for Track n' Field or Rush n' Attack for the Xbox 360.. Our site will cross link you with any screenshots, trailers, movies, achievements etc etc for each game.
Celebrate more than two decades of the Castlevania franchise by reliving (or experiencing for the first time) one of the series’ most highly regarded games. The legendary 2D side-scrolling action adventure game from Konami Digital Entertainment, “Castlevania: Symphony of Night,” will be available for download on Xbox Live Arcade for Xbox 360 beginning Wednesday, March 21 at 0900 GMT (2 a.m. PDT).
The Castlevania franchise is well known for delivering exceptional quality in all elements that make a great game – story, music, level design, character development, gameplay and controls. In “Castlevania: Symphony of Night,” the 12th iteration of the series, gamers take on the role of Alucard, the half-vampire son of the blood-drinker Dracula, as he ventures into his infamous father’s foreboding castle. Along the way, Alucard must collect items, weapons and armor to defeat the powerful boss monsters that block access to key areas of the castle.
“Castlevania: Symphony of Night” is the first full console classic to appear on Xbox Live Arcade and offers dozens of hours of non-linear action RPG gameplay. “Castlevania: Symphony of Night” will be available worldwide for 800 Microsoft Points and is rated T for Teen (Animated Blood and Violence).
- Play the original version of the game or experience it in enhanced mode with improved graphics and modernized audio and sound effects
- New native widescreen and high-definition support
- Earn up to 12 Achievements and 200 Gamerscore points
Xboxworld.nl are reporting that the Classic Arcade game Double Dragon will make an appearance on the Xbox Live Arcade Marketplace in March 2007.
For those who are not familiar with Double Dragon (and i doubt there will be many) it is one of the most well known early multiplayer side-scrolling fighters. In the game Double Dragon you guide the Lee Brothers through several stages of baddies and bosses who inflict damage upon you using all types of items including baseball bats, whips and barrell etc etc.
The Xbox 360 version will no doubt have an enhanced graphical environment as all Xbox Live Arcade games required HD. Attached below are comparison images between the original Arcade Graphics and the Enhanced Graphics. Hope you enjoy them..
Original Arcade Graphics
I know for a fact I'll be buying this classic title for my 360 and why not for only 400ms points..
For more comparison images click the read more link below..
Xbox Live members now have the opportunity to save the world from invading aliens in “Defender”, the classic coin-op space-shooter from Midway. “Defender” will be available this evening (November 15) on Xbox Live Arcade for Xbox 360.
It’s the future, and the galaxy has been invaded by hostile alien forces. Attacking in countless swarms, the aliens decimate all planets they encounter. Those who survive the initial invasions are harvested to serve the alien invaders. Mankind's only hope lies in the “Defender.” Blast away at alien ships while ensuring the safety of all abducted humans by safely depositing them on the planet’s surface.
The Xbox Live Arcade game includes two versions of Defender. For arcade purists, the classic game remains in its original, untouched form and a graphically enhanced version of the game is also available in the download package.
“Defender” is available worldwide for 400 Microsoft Points.
- Classic and enhanced modes: Choose between playing this arcade classic in its original form or with a visual facelift.
- Multiplayer mayhem: Gamers pit their skills against rivals or team up with friends.
- Local 2-player versus mode: Each player takes turns to play and compete.
- Xbox Live 2-player versus mode: Gamers play their own game, but compete against a friend and are updated on the progress of the other player.
- 2 player co-operative mode (local and Xbox Live): Both players control their own game and work together for a combined score.
- Full Xbox Live leaderboards: Single-Player, Versus, Co-op, and Weekly
- 12 Achievements worth a total of 200 Gamerscore points
WHERE CAN I GET IT:
Download “Defender” on Wednesday, November 15 on Xbox Live Arcade.
“Defender”: 400 Microsoft Points, Rated E for Everyone
The Product Update for Saints Row is available on Xbox Live. Microsoft provides product updates to anyone with a Live connection, even without a paid membership.
If you have a Live connection, you will be prompted to download the update. The update is required to play Saints Row on Xbox Live.
- Enabled 4xAA (anti-aliasing) for 480i standard-def and 480p resolutions (was 2xAA).
- Enabled 4x anti-aliasing during initial player creation screen.
- Added player options to enable v-sync during.
- cutscenes and/or gameplay, with warning that it will affect framerate.
- Fixed widescreen formatting issues in certain resolutions.
- Fixed issue where button icons would sometimes not appear during tagging activity.
- Fixed problem where camera could rapidly rotate around player when exiting vehicle.
- Added dialog reminding player to save before final mission in the game.
- Fixed rare crash bugs due to variants and fast shader constants.
- DLC - Car dealership now skips paint selection for car if the car has no color data.
- Fixed issue when signing out of a gamer profile on The Wheel Woman unlock screen.
- Added missing audio tracks to music stores, including “Pickin’ Boogers.”
- Added long sideburns and four other missing hairstyles to Shear Intensity salons.
- Improvements to the way the game handles packet loss and bandwidth management between players. This addresses issues commonly cited as “lag”, and general synchronization problems between the players’ clients (vehicles/players warping around, etc).
- Various bandwidth optimizations.
- Fixed connection issues with gang servers (done server-side, update not required).
- The system for rating a player’s quality-of-service has been improved, and made less conservative. This means you’ll see many more matches with 10-12 player limits.
- Fixed “clothes stealing” exploit. Stolen clothes will be deleted, legit clothes will be unharmed.
- Various changes to Matchmaking phase, to get players in the game faster.
- Team-based, non-Gang games are now required to have even teams. Gang matches still allowed to be off-by-one to allow easier matchmaking, since single people cannot be matched-in.
- Fixed issue that could cause the Blinged Out Ride vehicle to get stuck inside the garage when the driver disconnects.
- Fixed crash that could happen during server migration.
- Fixed rank reporting errors in Leaderboards for Team Gang Brawl and Team Big Ass Chains.
- Fixed problem where end of games stats display could be improperly sorted.
- Fixed issue in server migration where statistics would not be properly updated for the newly selected server.
- Fixed issue where incorrect server was elected for game size.
Brunch Club is now available for Xbox One Competitive physics based party game 'Brunch Club' is now available for Xbox One.Welcome to Brunch Club! A 1-4 player food fight frenzy, with a seasoning of pop culture. Work together to complete a se..